1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Props and costumes are not spoilers.

Though they are not for you and me, some members can feel otherwise. When in doubt, better avoid openly talking about details pertaining to a yet to be released movie where it could take unsuspecting visitors off guard.

You're gonna feel really bad about that if it happens to come true!

LUKE!!!

Speared.jpg

Rey... there is.... another.... ughhh.....

Looks like the promo deals for free FO troopers ended, but I was curious to check and saw that when you add the Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper set or the FO Snowtrooper set to your cart, you can claim Captain Phasma for free. Great deal, I now wish I waited a little longer to get her as I just bought her about a month ago.

Glad I waited on getting Captain Phasma... Bought the Heavy Gunner set and got the free Phasma. Good start to Spring.

Very tempting deal indeed to get Phasma for free and a set is a steal. how long does the deal last for I'm trying to find it out and it seems like it's an April only thing but not sure if it'll last the whole month or a week.

I got the email too. I'm not even a Phasma fan and have only a ANH HT collection so far, but god dammit that was tempting. I added it all to cart and it said shipping was $80. Annnnnnnd **** that. I'm in CA so I'd pay sales tax too. Still not bad for $500ish once it's all said and done, but not nearly as great as it was when I first saw it and thought $400ish for 3 of them.

Hard to believe they will double dip her considering they had to give her $250 @$$ away to move troopers. Sigh, but they probably will. This time she will have that legendary spear and her game of thrones headsculpt. They should just include the spear with whoever it impales and call it a day.

Hard to believe they will double dip her considering they had to give her $250 @$$ away to move troopers. Sigh, but they probably will. This time she will have that legendary spear and her game of thrones headsculpt. They should just include the spear with whoever it impales and call it a day.

Most likely but this time at a much smaller production number.

Back