1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd almost be willing to accept her coming back a third time. I mean Vader survived lava. She didn't get much worse than that and she was wearing better protection than robes :lol

I am convinced she will be back in the 3rd movie.

Jokes always land better the third time

She certainly is less of a joke than Boba Fett when it comes to star wars movies so there is always potential for more appearances in other media increasing her role.

Personally they missed a great moment by deleting the extended scene..
Much was added to the character in that scene.

We see she was actually a coward risen to rank by her abuse. And when it came down to disgrace or murdering her troops , she chose murder.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

She certainly is less of a joke than Boba Fett when it comes to star wars movies so there is always potential for more appearances in other media increasing her role.

Highly debatable. As has been done ad nauseam. Plus same could be said for Boba Fett who I have no doubt will appear again at some point, somewhere due to popularity.

Personally they missed a great moment by deleting the extended scene..
Much was added to the character in that scene.

We see she was actually a coward risen to rank by her abuse. And when it came down to disgrace or murdering her troops , she chose murder..

Sounds interesting. Anything to give her character more depth would have been great.

Highly debatable. As has been done ad nauseam. Plus same could be said for Boba Fett who I have no doubt will appear again at some point, somewhere due to popularity.

Sounds interesting. Anything to give her character more depth would have been great.

Even if that scene is kind of cool I do understand why it was deleted. It’s pretty unlikely that Phasma would have let him stand there and tell that story to the end and even more unlikely that the troopers would believe the ‘trader’ and not their superior.

Know what you mean - I like the character design but sort of feel she wasn’t used so well in the movie. However I’ve gotten to like her from the comic and from playing as her on battlefront 2. Plus the design is awesome looking and the figure has a ton of presence

Great mod and photos joey!

:gah: such a cool looking figure and its dirt cheap. I just can't get behind the character. She was a total let down to me. The TLJ fight scene was okay and had some cool visuals, but I kinda wish she had beat finn's ass and they just happened to get away or something.

If he got his ass best he would have had no reason to stay with the resistance really

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey,

Some more pics of my Phasma with round 2 of modifying the helmet.... Simple one this one, to put some Silver Rub n' Buff on the frown. Thanks Davejames for the tip. Together with the modified faceplate (on my last post) I think it now looks awesome :clap I'd recommend to anyone with a Phasma to do the two changes - modify the faceplate and silver frown :rock

IMG_7659.jpg
IMG_7650.jpg
IMG_7655.jpg
IMG_7654.jpg
IMG_7649.jpg
IMG_7645.jpg
IMG_9576.jpg

Did you have to repaint the black after buffing? Please describe the process there, looks great.

Hey, it’s as simple as lightly rubbing the silver rub n buff on with a soft cloth, then polishing it. I masked the helmet up to prevent getting it on the eyes etc but actually I probably didn’t need to. The silver doesn’t go into the grooves if you are careful so it keeps the black recessed lines. Takes about 5 minutes start to finish. You will notice the frown isn’t straight on the figure, it has little wobbles in it... the silver shows it up more

Makes all the difference to the figure. I never got why HT painted that part black on the production figure. They had it chrome on the prototype...:slap

Attachments

• B9F0C55E-7D2F-4B39-8005-F75E4CD9BC78.jpg
    B9F0C55E-7D2F-4B39-8005-F75E4CD9BC78.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 189
Yea it’s a silver wax based paste. It seems to stay on pretty well! Will take a lot of rubbing to take it off.

Back