1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Captain Phasma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ren's was pretty accurate and it sounds like Christie, so I think it's pretty accurate too.
Very upper class english accent, quite scary and cold.

That's good to hear. I'm not familiar with her work, but I'm glad she has a scary voice. As opposed to Zam Wessel, who sounded like she was gargling the whole time. :lol

I don't get why you're annoyed with this. Is there another Phasma thread already? Can't official pics just be added to this thread once Hot Toys releases them?

Yup.

When official pics become available I'm sure someone will post them here.

Until then, please continue the discussion and play nice with each other or Snoopy busts out the Freaks Be Good Stick.
18.gif
:wave

Psyched for this figure! Hope they can get the chrome looking right. I have faith in HT though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can picture this on my shelf and it is glorious. A big, imposing chromed-out stormtrooper. This is going to the centerpiece of my Star Wars collection.

I have a feeling Phasma may be this gen's Boba Fett, where she's a badass in every one of her scenes and her identity is never revealed. Just a ruthless soldier that kills anyone who stands against the First Order. Like Grievous was in the Tartakovsky Clone Wars cartoon, not the films.

I would really prefer that she is far superior to flailing through the air while crying like a baby because some blind dude bumps her jetpack....

I also hope she does take her helmet off, otherwise why even bother to cast her? Might as well just do an James Earl Jones and have a David Prowse play the part.

I am a big fan of her on GOT and was really stoked when I heard she was in the new film. My wife doesn't even like Star Wars but bought me Phasma pint glasses when I told her who played the Chrome Trooper.

Ren's was pretty accurate and it sounds like Christie, so I think it's pretty accurate too.
Very upper class english accent, quite scary and cold.

Yeah the mask that was released is definitely her voice. The lines she says may or may not be in the film though. I remember the Maul ones. He said a few lines that were cut from the film, but were in other things, like the novels and illustrated screenplay etc. They have to make these things far in advance, and the films can always change up until the last minute.

:hi5:

Repped for appreciating Alice. :duff

Not sure what a rep is but thanks Yankees...
And yeah, was planning to visit Seattle in April when I headed over for C7....love me some AIC, Soundgarden, Nirvana and Pearl jam.
Did you ever hear the Mad Season album Staley sung on?
So many great American bands I love:Dokken, Queensryche :)

Im sure this figure will be around $250. I need to see what the character is like in the movie. If its just some henchman that doesnt talk I couldnt really care less then. If she is a legit SW character with a personality and dialogue, then we're talking and thats what would get me to want this figure.

I have a feeling shes not making it out of episode 7 alive though. lol

Back