1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has been under “ operational delay” in Koeln DE for 3 days. Anyone have that before ?
I checked with Fedex about our packages that we shipped out on Wednesday and I am getting a generic message about delays beyond our control. No more information

Jazz if I paid my remaining payments off for Vulture, would it ship soon after? Or are you shipping in a certain order at the moment?

Jazz if I paid my remaining payments off for Vulture, would it ship soon after? Or are you shipping in a certain order at the moment?
Joost can confirm, but I'm 99% sure all the slots in the first batch have been taken. You'd be in the 2nd batch, which is currently targeted for March. If it was me I'd keep paying my installments and then plan on paying off the balance in February/March (or later if Joost encounters any delays) as opposed to now. But (obviously) do whatever works best for you.

Mine showed up today and holy sheets it’s epic!! here are a few pics.

Attachments

• 04457F56-FCBE-476F-A9E6-583170DFF65A.jpeg
    04457F56-FCBE-476F-A9E6-583170DFF65A.jpeg
    307.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 3BFB74C6-5661-4A89-9924-1E7295E815C3.jpeg
    3BFB74C6-5661-4A89-9924-1E7295E815C3.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 1ED5DCA3-3D71-486C-923A-012D2FCA81FD.jpeg
    1ED5DCA3-3D71-486C-923A-012D2FCA81FD.jpeg
    365.7 KB · Views: 68
WOW!!!!

The Vulture looks awesome and that display overall is fantastic!!!
Not mine, just from a group on FB. Had to share since it looks so impressive. Something about villains teaming up is something special. Hope we get more from NWH.

Not mine, just from a group on FB. Had to share since it looks so impressive. Something about villains teaming up is something special. Hope we get more from NWH.

Thanks for sharing that picture!

Agreed, it is really cool to see a grouping of villains together! It looks like NWH is going to give us a great assortment of classic villains in one film, I hope Hot Toys takes advantage of the opportunity and gives us a few.

Thanks for sharing that picture!

Agreed, it is really cool to see a grouping of villains together! It looks like NWH is going to give us a great assortment of classic villains in one film, I hope Hot Toys takes advantage of the opportunity and gives us a few.
I was just thinking of that shot with Electro/Lizard/Sandman and that really you could do a huge face Sandman yourself. No company would make it, but how easy would it be to buy a mask, even cast one of your face if you dare, and glue a bunch of sand to it. Could even take some putty and make some shapes that make it look like sand is moving around.

I was just thinking of that shot with Electro/Lizard/Sandman and that really you could do a huge face Sandman yourself. No company would make it, but how easy would it be to buy a mask, even cast one of your face if you dare, and glue a bunch of sand to it. Could even take some putty and make some shapes that make it look like sand is moving around.

That is a really cool and creative idea, if executed well that would look awesome!!

I know you mentioned on another thread (potential figures thread I think) about a bunch of figures that may be coming, but which Spidey villlians would you most like to see Hot Toys do (top 5)?

Back