1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The headsculpt being beautiful, I decided on a 2nd body bought in loose, to cut and to add the neck of the stealth version to make it even more realistic.

However, this requires sacrificing a bodysuit to expose it with Tom Holland's head

Instagram : @Guillaume_customs

210318095319903077.jpg

210318095320486603.jpg

210318095320950628.jpg

210318095321394349.jpg

210318095321820318.jpg

That looks fantastic, he now looks just like he did in the film!

The headsculpt being beautiful, I decided on a 2nd body bought in loose, to cut and to add the neck of the stealth version to make it even more realistic.

However, this requires sacrificing a bodysuit to expose it with Tom Holland's head

210318095319903077.jpg

210318095320486603.jpg

210318095320950628.jpg

210318095321394349.jpg

210318095321820318.jpg

I want to do this with mine but, where can i find the neck piece? I don want the stealth version

I find it comical that they give you that thick rod to support that tiny drone :lol

...and that they couldn't make it from translucent plastic. Totally ruins the effect for me, which is why mine is staying in the box. Otherwise, this is a stellar figure! I used the headsculpt on my IW Iron Spider and the glasses for my custom IW track suit Tony. Kind of like getting a figure and two figure upgrades in one. Digging it.

210318095319903077.jpg

Brilliant job, makes all the difference. If I ended up with this figure this would be the way to display it, looks perfectly fine in a more static, non suit-ruining pose

I was also considering if it would be possible to create a plastic cover of sort for the neck to go over the suit and hide it that way. Something like how HT has their Spiderverse Miles Morales suit setup on the neck and shins for the casual outfit look. It have to be thin on the bottom edge to look right but seems like it could be done

Gq3yJTy.jpg

PMrocbolt - I?d be curious if the material in that joint has shown any return to form since straightening the arm,or if it?s still as bad as when you took that photo. I know I witnessed something similar on either my Endgame Widow or Captain Marvel figure but now I am hard-pressed to find it again.

The texture is just like that now. The bagginess and stretch rebounded mostly but the texture detail stayed deformed. In the bright light you can see the suit now has an almost iridescent brown tinge to the affected area

dmEKV1g.jpg

The texture is just like that now. The bagginess and stretch rebounded mostly but the texture detail stayed deformed. In the bright light you can see the suit now has an almost iridescent brown tinge to the affected area

dmEKV1g.jpg
Thanks for the update. I’m sorry your figure is like that now, and like I said before it’s unacceptable that collectors have to choose between museum poses or this kind of permanent damage. But if this is the worst-case scenario for leaving figures in dynamic poses, it’s not going to prevent me from doing it. Unless a person is in way tight and looking for it, no one will ever see it.

Really digging this guy. The unmasked sculpt is amazing, but I have to display him as full on Spidey.
DSCF0450-2.jpg

Got this over the last week. Why this is pretty much retail price to ship from Asia on eBay but the mandalorian and endgame cap aren?t I can?t begin to explain.

Anyways wow wow wow what a figure! Hot toys hasn?t impressed me in awhile but wow. Figure if the year from them maybe.

I like Tom Holland?s Peter Parker, I didn?t like homecoming I really liked far from home and I like him in the MCU even if it isn?t ?my? Spider-Man but I respect it for what it is as a modern Spider-Man universe.

But Spider-Man is always going to be one of my favorites so I was waiting for a worthy MCU spidey to add to my collection, this was the one and it took forever to come out but it?s here and worth the wait.

I can?t remember the last time I thought a hot toys sculpt was good but this, this is phenomenal.

I love the suit and the nice high quality and stiff/solid, well proportioned body. The way the webs attach to the hands is innovative, love the magnet web gliders, the metal Edna glasses look great eye swap works perfect

You?re never going to get a hot toy to be able to pose in all those crazy Spider-Man positions but you can get some good ones most importantly he looks great standing there. My one and only bit is his thighs a bit thin flat diaper looking ass as per usual with hot toys and a slightly elongated torso but it still all looks awesome and super natural for such a tight suit.

Very happy. 4.5/5 figure absolutely love this figure.

Got impatient waiting for Sideshow so I put in an order for one from Japan. Honestly only doing it because the price comes out to the same amount as what it is on Sideshow, I don't think I could justify a $60+ price increase just to get a figure sooner. Can't wait to get this guy in hand and see that beautiful sculpt in person!

Got impatient waiting for Sideshow so I put in an order for one from Japan. Honestly only doing it because the price comes out to the same amount as what it is on Sideshow, I don't think I could justify a $60+ price increase just to get a figure sooner. Can't wait to get this guy in hand and see that beautiful sculpt in person!
I?m honestly ready to do the same but finally have some figures showing up at my door this week so can wait a little longer.

Back