1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys!
Got recently this headsculpt to use with my Homecoming Tech Suit. I really love the red and black suit, but I'm that type of guy that only wants one figure per character, and I cannot miss the OG red and blue spidey suit.

Do you have any idea if the body behind the suit the right color to use as his skin or just black? I've been thinking about doing a custom of some sort with my figure to make it more screen accurate. Any tips would be extremely helpful!

Thanks you pals!

7F445734-C654-4E7C-8727-60F9F64B2069.jpg
B1338070-92C8-4967-86EA-017151600F85.jpg
F3D73E72-D5A3-4CC2-97CF-ADFC79F2F169.jpg
9B63C9F3-F9A6-457A-ADBC-FDD9CA97FDC8.jpg
F7AE2276-2D6F-4D77-A940-7B0C6C93A5D5.jpg
7574AE4C-271B-46FB-ACC0-FA19F29F9CEE.jpg

It?s just insane-o collector OCD.

Every single time a Spider-Man figure gets released we hear the same thing.

I got tired of pointing out that with care and within reason, you won?t do permanent damage to the suit.

I?ve posed ASM2, Homecoming, and Advanced for up to months at a time with no permanent sagging, creases or damage.

They?re obviously not as robust or flexible compared to some other figures, but you can pose them if you?re careful.

Very light steam or heat plus a little time and the suits bounce back.

Just don?t be rough or push them into 180 degree splits, and take care to smooth the costume as you go, don?t catch it inside the joints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly the turn off on the black rubber on this one is how bunched up and wrinkled it looks in anything but a museum pose, the thickness doesn't scale very well.

Honestly the turn off on the black rubber on this one is how bunched up and wrinkled it looks in anything but a museum pose, the thickness doesn't scale very well.

Some poses look worse than others due to the bunching, I'll give you that. I think I could make it work, but given the incoming VG Classic, I'm not sure I need this one anymore...

The only wrinkles I find really distracting and unflattering are around the waist, which pop up anytime you move the legs up even half a degree. I was hoping they'd find a way to fix that for this figure, but clearly that didn't happen.

The only wrinkles I find really distracting and unflattering are around the waist, which pop up anytime you move the legs up even half a degree. I was hoping they'd find a way to fix that for this figure, but clearly that didn't happen.

Yea, the prototype pics gave me hope that they had fixed that, but I guess not.

Well cap released at the beginning of February and according to SS?s unboxing yesterday, they are scheduled to get him on the 10th, so hopefully spidey isnt too far off

I've been on a bit of a splurge lately, so I would welcome an April or May release for this bad boy.

Back