1/6 Hot Toys MMS Jawas & Power droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread has gone super bling lately.

Like Kim and Khloe bought some HT figures and thought they needed some pimping up.:lol

So that must make you the "Rheinstone Cowboy" right !! :lol

basil.jpg

With all this bling more like the Midnight Cowboy :wave

Some of you guys need to inject a bit more sparkle in your dollies.

Oh, and leave my Tinder profile pics alone Hoody!

Hot Toys MMS Jawas & Power droid

Took out my Sandtrooper in order to have some more Tatooine folk to display the Jawa with. Warming up to it a bit, still tempted to dye the robes darker but the very light paint has me a bit concerned about that.

Also, went with Chronos's tip for the eyes.

12adbc9374baab68c9ebf60c3b02b211.plist

The people selling those rheinstones must be thinking WTF is causing this sudden surge in sales [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys MMS Jawas & Power droid

This Jawa is confusing. Sometimes it looks lacklustre, but as in your photo TonTon, I think it looks great and doesn't need anything. It's probably a good thing I don't own one, it'd drive me insane. :lol

Those small Rheinstones for the eyes look so much better than the big ones I stuck in. Just checking some ANH reference pics and the small ones are definitely more accurate. K-2SO also looks great with the clear Rheinstones in, but the R2 looked a bit tacky.

Took out my Sandtrooper in order to have some more Tatooine folk to display the Jawa with. Warming up to it a bit, still tempted to dye the robes darker but the very light paint has me a bit concerned about that.

Also, went with Chronos's tip for the eyes.

12adbc9374baab68c9ebf60c3b02b211.plist

Which display stands are those? And, are you using the one for the Gronk for consistency or to actually hold it up?

They're from older Sideshow figures -- the Tusken Raider and Sandtroopers used them, and some GI Joe figures too.

Just have all three for consistency, so they're all on the same level plane, so to speak. I'm using the post (without crotch grabber) to keep the Jawa a bit more stable.

They're nice stands in that they don't take up a ton of space.

Thanks, looks good.
They're from older Sideshow figures -- the Tusken Raider and Sandtroopers used them, and some GI Joe figures too.

Just have all three for consistency, so they're all on the same level plane, so to speak. I'm using the post (without crotch grabber) to keep the Jawa a bit more stable.

They're nice stands in that they don't take up a ton of space.

This Jawa is confusing. Sometimes it looks lacklustre, but as in your photo TonTon, I think it looks great and doesn't need anything. It's probably a good thing I don't own one, it'd drive me insane. :lol

:duff

I tried to figure out why I bought the figure. So I went back to the HT promo pictures and the figure looks good. So I copied a pose from those images.

The biggest problem remains the head/eyes but Chronos helped fix that. I'd still like to wire them up, maybe drill out the head to put some better looking LEDs in there.

Back