Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a definitive comparison of differences between the 1st release and gantry version of the Mark IV?

- Chest has magnets and not pegs
This one's NOT correct.
The chest-piece still has pegs to connect it to the torso.
It just has magnets on top of that to be able to "clip" it onto the Gantry.

I'm so tempted to get this, there is free shipping at sideshow, idk maybe I should just wait for the mark VII due out next year, decisions, decisions.

I would recommend getting the Gantry w/ the Mk.IV.
It's got such a great presence on the shelf. I would guess that most who see your collection would walk right past the Mk.VII and gawk at the Mk.IV and Gantry.

I would recommend getting the Gantry w/ the Mk.IV.
It's got such a great presence on the shelf. I would guess that most who see your collection would walk right past the Mk.VII and gawk at the Mk.IV and Gantry.

After seeing that this has free shipping I called SSC to make sure. I did have problems BUT!!! I was told there was only "1" left in stock. Order it, Ya its a shocker but I caved in and will have it sometime in Jan 2013. This time the order did go thought unlike the last time.

Now all I need is a Mark 3 and Mark 5. I open my Mark 1 2.0 last night.

After seeing that this has free shipping I called SSC to make sure. I did have problems BUT!!! I was told there was only "1" left in stock. Order it, Ya its a shocker but I caved in and will have it sometime in Jan 2013. This time the order did go thought unlike the last time.

Congrats!
Free shipping too. Can't beat that.

You will not be disappointed. :hi5:

I'm thinking of swapping my Mark IV 1st release for the gantry version only if the paint job has no scratches.

Can anyone verify?

Cheers!

I'm thinking of swapping my Mark IV 1st release for the gantry version only if the paint job has no scratches.

Can anyone verify?

Cheers!

The Mk.IV with the Gantry still has the small touch-up of silver paint randomly placed to simulate a worn/used armor.

7595153494_4b5d0efcc1_b.jpg

Ah, got it.

Woah! I hope the flex works out for you. I bet you're hoping for some delayed announcements. :D

Na give it to me now. What happen is I went to pickup sometime and they had something there. They wanted $13,000 less and I just said F.IT and brought them both home. Got home, took them out of the van seen the free shipping on this an again. F.IT I love free shipping. I am sucker for it.

To be fair to SSC they did go back and fix the problem. So they gave me the fix and I took it. I did get the last one they had in stock. Me being me I will more they like just pay it off in Dec..

Back