Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Struggling with temptation to get this as I want it but it's a lot of money... And also with decisions about what to do if I get it-

get just the gantry on its own (I already have a mark 4) or to get the gantry with mark 4 and dummy then sell the mark 4 but then have an incomplete set... Or to keep the mark 4 that comes with the gantry and sell my standard mark 4... Or just keep all of it!

Struggling with temptation to get this as I want it but it's a lot of money... And also with decisions about what to do if I get it-

get just the gantry on its own (I already have a mark 4) or to get the gantry with mark 4 and dummy then sell the mark 4 but then have an incomplete set... Or to keep the mark 4 that comes with the gantry and sell my standard mark 4... Or just keep all of it!

Give me a Mark IV:wave

I'd be interested if anyone in the UK would sell their Mark IV (either existing or from the gantry).

Same here.. interested in the Mk IV if someone is looking to sell either their original one or the one that comes in with the set

I'm kind of in that same situation;

I already own the Mark IV however if I got the gantry I'd want the complete set just on the off chance that the Mark IV that comes with the gantry is somehow different/better than the original.....

With the news that the Joker PF has been pushed back I could now have funds for this....

Hey guys, selling a mk 4, I nodded the back flaps by removed ng the metal mesh so they would sit flush with the back, pm me if your interested ( its 100% complete)

I'm kind of in that same situation;

I already own the Mark IV however if I got the gantry I'd want the complete set just on the off chance that the Mark IV that comes with the gantry is somehow different/better than the original.....

With the news that the Joker PF has been pushed back I could now have funds for this....

The MKIV that comes with the gantry has no donut, donut box or glasses. But the chest piece has a magnet in it so it sticks to the gantry arm. Don't know if that's the only part that has a magnet.

I'm also considering selling mine, but I bought mine in Europe and paid more than what non-europeans pay for so I don't think I'll get it sold for the money I want for it. I'll just have one MKIV displayed in the upcoming Hot Toys Hall of Armor and the other one with the gantry.

I think the only difference with the new Mark 4 is the chest plate has a magnet instead of pegs. And the paint doesn't have the weathering/scratches like before

I got tempted looking at this too. But my budget and nowhere to display it got me back to reality.

i suggest using magnetic tape on the inside of the chest plate for those who only want to get the gantry

I figure I will just take one of those magnets off the back of a fridge magnet and use it to hold it on. It's never going to be seen from the back anyway :lol

CC being charged in 13 dizays

gantry on its wizay zoonay

:yess:

I saw the Gantry itself changed from P/O to In-Stock on SSC today. The Gantry with the MK IV still shows as P/O. Did you order just the Gantry or the set? I flexed the set and want to know when they plan to start processing...

Back