HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Will a DX12 Bruce Wayne neck fit on a SDCC Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins body?

I think you have to switch the black neck peg that comes w/ the DX12 Bruce head, if I'm not mistaken.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

So I've been trying to sell my collection (which isn't working out too well) but I think I've decided to keep some of it, so I wanted to know your guys's opinions on whether I should keep the DX02 Batman or the DX12 Batman. What do you guys think? I'm leaning towards the DX02. The DX12's eyes are just so bad to me. And there's just something about the DX02 that I really like. Idk exactly what it is though haha.

Bro im not artistic and do not have steady hands but fixing his eyes was such an easy mod and it cost 5 bucks. All i needed was 2 dollar acrylic paint and a 3 dollar paintbrush and water. Watch clipperkings dx12 mod video on youtube. We were all in that boat his eyes were terrible but i like mine wayy better now.

Bro im not artistic and do not have steady hands but fixing his eyes was such an easy mod and it cost 5 bucks. All i needed was 2 dollar acrylic paint and a 3 dollar paintbrush and water. Watch clipperkings dx12 mod video on youtube. We were all in that boat his eyes were terrible but i like mine wayy better now.
I might try it but I'm scared I'd screw it up. Can you post a pic of yours?

Sure i just cant right now cause im not at home. Ill put it up in a few hours. I was afraid too but it was really easy.

I might try it but I'm scared I'd screw it up. Can you post a pic of yours?

I'm certain you can find several photos of a DX12 with painted eyelids in this thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tman-figure.html?highlight=dx12+modifications

When I did the "mod", I accidentally painted over the eyes. But, I could easily scrape off the paint and there was no harm done.

Just skip over to 46:20 in Clipper's vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULyHHnuWkYk

Screenshot_2015-01-15-17-09-33.jpg i know its far from the best paint job out there but it makes me happy.

HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

This is just a suggestion but If I we're you, I'd sell the DX02, keep the DX12 and buy the armory head.

It's a little extra cost but if your bothered about the eyes, it's what I would do if I was only wanting 1 TDK Batman figure

Hi guys, I tried to resist waste my money, but I've failed and I've bought the armory head. What do you think about the eyes? Are they crossed or ok? I'm not so sure..
07c95499cae56218116f6e5992758c88.jpg

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I tried to resist waste my money, but I've failed and I've bought the armory head. What do you think about the eyes? Are they crossed or ok? I'm not so sure..
07c95499cae56218116f6e5992758c88.jpg

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

Mines like that too... I think its normal for this head...

Yep, mine is like that. It appears the default position on the Armory head is a slight cross-eye.

Yes, it's normal. But, you need to find the correct position.
Here are some shots I took recently

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421894419.477017.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421894441.111026.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421894466.146208.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421894481.647908.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421894493.032706.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1421894513.466960.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421894556.920462.jpg

So basically, hide one eye in complete shadow and you'll never know it's wonky!

So basically, hide one eye in complete shadow and you'll never know it's wonky!
:lol

Well, thank you for the answers guys! I'll try to get a better pose, but I must say that as days go by, the eyes of the new cowl seem to be normal to me now.

5f882fed76eb0a43b5336e585b5d631d.jpg

Just received the DX12, it's a very good figure right out of the box, however when you own his big 1/4 brother it isn't as impressive as it should. Finally my nolan collection starts to build up, looking forward in making my custom shelf so I can mix it with my DX11 and make the interrogation setup.

i've seen numerous DX12's (in amazing shape) selling on Facebook for even less than retail, something i'm surprised to see when it comes to a Batman figure. Glad I sold mine a year ago.

Back