HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Those are some awesome shots. Love the first one especially. :rock

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Those are some awesome shots. Love the first one especially. :rock

Thanks.

Yeah. The first one is the only one where I tried to reproduce the angle from the image I was basing it on. Which was this:

a0010769_49a2255571c12.jpg

Hank, I keep going back back and forth between the real pic and the figures. Damn, nice job replicating it!

figured this should go here too

Ok crappy phone pictures aside this looks pretty good, not?

photojun04231839.jpg

That agent coulson? With the Wayne head. I was waiting for someone to do that since I first saw previews of the figure. Looks good.

Not an actual suit he wore but man this beats any kitbash and only second to an actual Kato suit! I am getting an extra for sure now :p

Yeah, that was always my thoughts too, had no interest in coulson but was interested in seeing how it turned out as a Wayne bash. While not movie accurate as such, is a hot toys made suit so would hopefully be tailored well. Looking really great there.

I bought my coulson strictly to use for the bruce wayne bash. Glad it looks good. It kind of is screen accurate. Bruce wear black in begins and tdkr, only change is tie.

by the time you spend $40-80 on a TT, a suit $40-180 you are at min half way to a Coulson and if you can sell the head and parts you might actually have spend under $100 but have one of the better, scratch that, best suits out there. Only thing is I think he ended up a tad short

That Coulson suit would work great for a Dale Cooper as well.

I'd love to kit-bash an Agent Cooper, but I've never seen even a single passable Kyle MacLachlan head sculpt yet.

I feel scammed, I thought the EMP Gun LED were supposed to be light blue, not white!

I feel scammed, I thought the EMP Gun LED were supposed to be light blue, not white!

It was white in the movie so why do you feel scammed?

figured this should go here too

Ok crappy phone pictures aside this looks pretty good, not?

photojun04231839.jpg

I knew that Coulson's suit would look good for a BW bash. Looks great man!

Since posting under an alias is a rage these days, are you whom many of us believe you are ? :lol

I knew that Coulson's suit would look good for a BW bash. Looks great man!

I know right. A plain black suit isn't my first pick for Wayne but this fits extremely well.
Since posting under an alias is a rage these days, are you whom many of us believe you are ? :lol

Oooh, do tell.

Back