HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

My friend wl at ss just converted. He's pretty happy getting it for retail.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

can a custom cape work with the dx12.. I don't want to go thru 1200 pages... im looking for one of the velvet ones

I didn't realize it was a bother to ask a toy question on a toy forum

I didn't realize it was a bother to ask a toy question on a toy forum

Its not. Pixelpiper just has a stick up his *** because his mommy didnt love him.

To answer your question...yes a custom cap works for the DX12 and if youre looking for a velvet one than search for a member named "lforigno".

Hmm... The result comes up with quite a few custom capes, including velvet options. Isn't that better than just saying "yes" or ignoring your question? Seems like knocking out multiple birds with one stone to me. Some people are so stressed out and seem to have no sense of humor. Maybe I'll have to add a huge obnoxious image of some naked skank to my sig to help me blend in better. ;)

No no, keep hiding behind a picture of Archer and talking your ****. And its called a signature chief. :wave

Personally, I say the more "naked skanks", the better.

Seriously. Who complains about naked skanks? :lol

She is fine! No complaints here!

Thanks! :duff No complaints on my end. She's great! I'm not usually into tats, but she works them well. I don't care what anybody says, you have a great signature. :1-1:

I like chicks with tattoos. I dated a girl with sleeves for a few years.

My wife has none. It's funny really, she's like June Cleaver. :lol

Opposites attract.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I just realized the right PERS eye on my figure is off by quite a bit :[

If I center the eyes it looks fine but do anything else and the right eye moves much further in the direction I put it in then the left eye. So that makes PERS somewhat useless to me.

God damn it.

And its called a signature chief.

Interesting because everyone I know online has been calling a signature a "sig" since the early 80's. You must be new. ;)

Back