HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

HT must of made tonnes of DX12's are they still arriving anywhere else apart from SS?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yeah I'm in Canada and all shipments I've gotten from sideshow have been through FedEx.

Same for some domestic orders. I live in Colorado and all of my SS shipments have come through FedEx.

Just got a shipping notice from FedEx. My order hasn't been updated to shipped yet on the sideshow site but I have to think this is for the DX12.

Hope all of the other member waiting for this have theirs shipped today as well.
Got my shipment email too!! Yeahh

Alright! Good for you guys!

Im still waiting. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Fiend, you will receive your notice today, sure.

Fiend, you will receive your notice today, sure.

Ordered on the 14th, still no notice either. Also no update to the status on their web site.

I don´t have my shipping status on SSC updated yet, just the email.

I ordered on January, so maybe they really ship in order.

:pigfly: Great figure

At one point SS told me that their last shipments go out at 4:00 pm, so if I don't get a notice by 7:15 my time I'll consider myself ****ed again.

Ah, so do they hold your place or put the new order at the back of the line?

there is no line. it's just one big gaggle.

No shipping notice for me either. Added to Waitlist Jan 22. Order activated Jan 31. GGGRRR!!!

I got a notice that they were about to ship my order but they couldn't print a label because they considered my address invalid. They said it comes up as a commercial address on their system and I didn't provide a company name.

Never mind that the first item of the SAME ORDER shipped and was delivered over a week ago without a problem.

And that if I didn't reply by March 15th that the order would be cancelled. At least they gave me a big window to reply. I sent them a note telling them they should really ditch their POS shipping system and web order UI as they're insanely archaic. IMO, the worst I've ever used in recent times.

I also gave them my company name because I don't want to see any more delays.

Ah, so do they hold your place or put the new order at the back of the line?

Nah, I did it before they had a chance to do anything. My order stays in the same place it was. Which, apparently, doesn't make much difference for me. :lol

I've checked my email a dozen times today. Been waiting since February 4th.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I got my DX12 last Saturday. I was able to buy it on eBay in Germany and pick it up locally on the same day. The seller was a guy from HongKong who lives in Germany and imports HT figures himself when he is over there. I feel kind of blessed, as I was able to get this figure so quickly. Actually it's my first HT and frankly I am quite the Noob in this hobby still. Apart from my DX12 I only have a couple of Kotobukiya figures.

I have also the DX11 on pre-order and can't wait to receive it.

BTW: Great forum, hi to everyone.

Back