HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Dx12 arrived today, out of the box and with a custom cape.
Sorry for the crappy iphone pics

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Posted my thoughts in the thread you posted. Hope it helps people out in the future. If they do decide to go with Leo at least they're prepared for any funny business.

Read your post in that thread, well put mate. Sucks that you had so much agro with your order but glad you finally have this on its way. Hopefully more people will see this and will avoid buying from him. Hope your figure is with you soon man.

I'm glad you guys are talking about this here. I've been thinking about giving an HK seller a try on a future order. Now know of at least one to avoid. Thanks!

Just traded for this from a fellow freak.:yess: Cant wait to get it. Now I gotta decide if I should get Bane to go with him. Decisions, Decisions

Yeah! Finally received Tony Mei's cape. Excellent quality, drapes nicely, and those cape clips are a Godsend. Thanks Tony.:wave
Some pics with new cape,

IMG_1226_zps8b0fee69.jpg

new0_zps1a2eacd1.jpg

new3_zpsd74c9a33.jpg

new4_zpsfa95c8aa.jpg

new2_zps891aa1bc.jpg

new1_zps32f100e1.jpg

Amazing pics, whose the mouth plate by?

Heres a quick crappy cell phone pic of mine!

moredx12009_zpsa74ba1a7.jpg

The elbow pads are abit off putting but a great figure none the less.

Read your post in that thread, well put mate. Sucks that you had so much agro with your order but glad you finally have this on its way. Hopefully more people will see this and will avoid buying from him. Hope your figure is with you soon man.

Cheers man :1-1: Guess I know now not to order for goodshipped again though. Hope other people take into account what ive posted. Also hoping i'll have him by this time next week :pray:

Cheers man :1-1: Guess I know now not to order for goodshipped again though. Hope other people take into account what ive posted. Also hoping i'll have him by this time next week :pray:

Im sorry, I haven't read your previous posts, but I forst ordered from GOODSHIPPED back when the Joker FIRST came out version 1. I pre-ordered it and noticed he was later selling in-stock jokers and hadn't shipped mine. He gave me some BS excuse about mine being cheaper and from a different distributer than the ones he was selling. never ordered from him again.

I've heard bad things and good things about goodshipped. It's weird.

Im sorry, I haven't read your previous posts, but I forst ordered from GOODSHIPPED back when the Joker FIRST came out version 1. I pre-ordered it and noticed he was later selling in-stock jokers and hadn't shipped mine. He gave me some BS excuse about mine being cheaper and from a different distributer than the ones he was selling. never ordered from him again.

Yeah, I got pretty much the same thing. I saw he was selling on stock dx12s for £100 more than what I paid to preorder. Forgot to warn people in my post in the goodshipped thread actually :slap But I asked him why he hadnt shipped mine and he said something about the in stock ones being early releases and that I should get mine within the next few week.. that was sometime in October I think. :gah:

Yeah, I got pretty much the same thing. I saw he was selling on stock dx12s for £100 more than what I paid to preorder. Forgot to warn people in my post in the goodshipped thread actually :slap But I asked him why he hadnt shipped mine and he said something about the in stock ones being early releases and that I should get mine within the next few week.. that was sometime in October I think. :gah:

did u leave him negative feedback? as so many ppls complaining, I still see he has 100% good feedback. Just feel weird, as I was thinking to buy something from him too... now..

Does anyone know what is the best type of paint and color to perform a little touch up on the dx 12? I have a tiny scratch near the cape insert that I would like to fix. Thanks.

That is just madness mate, i dont know how you have the patience & lasted this long :gah:
I've only been waiting from beginning of january & already getting very impatient :gah: The UK is useless for getting any of this stuff in quickly maybe with an exception of OSB dunno who is to blame? Stores not ordering in good time or is it HT not allocating enough stock? either way im starting to lose interest in the hobby as the dates seem to get worse each year with push backs & QC problems etc,,,
Im staring to wonder if the DX12 is already dated now as plenty have had him for months & months

Could someone send me a link of where I could purchase a custom made dx 12 cape? Looking for a quality yet affordable one.

Hi all,

Is there a chance anyone has a dx12 body that has had the 'fat suit' taken out that they would be willing to sell?? Im new to all this so trying to mod mine would stress me out far too much, I would eff it up within minutes. OR is there a video tutorial perhaps that can help me with it?

The thunder thighs are annoying me now Ive seen how much better it looks without the fat suit.

I've had very good and very very bad experiences with Goodshipped.

Basically don't Pre-order anything from him, you will be left waiting... And waiting...until he has sold his first and second batches for as much money as he can scalp on eBay. No matter what he promised when you preordered.

If he has something listed as INSTOCK and you are happy to pay his price, then cool, he is reliable.

I've had very good and very very bad experiences with Goodshipped.

Basically don't Pre-order anything from him, you will be left waiting... And waiting...until he has sold his first and second batches for as much money as he can scalp on eBay. No matter what he promised when you preordered.

If he has something listed as INSTOCK and you are happy to pay his price, then cool, he is reliable.

And he'll ask for more more money for shipping, even though the original auction was listed as free shipping:slap

I really don't see how he can say he needs more money toward the shipping, when the shipping was free. I'm sure he can be reported to ebay for that. That's gotta be against their policies or something.

Its been like 4 months or so since the auction ended, the buyer cant leave feedback or report the auction anymore, I think.

Back