HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

With a sledge hammer... best way to do it.

I think I will try that.

Leaves for 5 mins

:monkey2 Why...did you...tell me to do...it...that way?.... :monkey2

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

is it possible to put a dx02 sonar head on a dx12? sorry if has been asked

I think so. I have seen pics of it. I think it takes some modification though.

Experts?

DSCN2204.jpg

Finally received Robbie's mouthpiece. Best one, so far. Stellar paintjob by Robbie. Now, to wait for my Tony Meis' cape....

Robm_zps89196eed.jpg

robm2_zps08a47d86.jpg

Robm3_zpsf688dddf.jpg

Got my FedEx tracking number from Sideshow :yess: should have this next Tuesday hopefully!

Finally received Robbie's mouthpiece. Best one, so far. Stellar paintjob by Robbie. Now, to wait for my Tony Meis' cape....

Robm_zps89196eed.jpg

robm2_zps08a47d86.jpg

Robm3_zpsf688dddf.jpg

Wow that looks great. I wish I picked this one up now. Did you do any mods to yours?

Looking great as always Elvis!

Great pics EKT!

Yanked the undersuit out of mine to see how the poseability is, and its alot better, plus bonus the belt now sits better without the codpiece being jutted out so much like before, and he's easier to move around and futz in general. Sewing the suit back up wasn't that hard either so all in all a nice simple mod.
dx12mods1_zps1a3f5fe5.jpg

dx12mods2_zps7733d6a9.jpg

dx12mods3_zps1e3bb4e2.jpg

I'm still in the ever shrinking minority that is fine with the head/face/eyes but im not adverse to a few tweaks like a new cape and the undersuit coming out. I just want to share pictures since i am loving this figure despite alot of people *****ting on parts of it so much.

I don't know what you did, maybe it's the lighting or head position...but your neutral mouth looks good. No smirk. It's rare to see to be honest.

I also agree that the head/face/eyes are fine the way they are. Hell, just through EKTs pics and the pics i quoted on this page prove that. Granted EKT is using a different mouth, but look at his eyes. Albeit painted...but no squint.

Those that are iffy about pulling the trigger...don't let a few modders discourage you from getting an amazing figure. I promise you won't regret it. Although I sculpted his eyes smaller, that's because I bought an extra pers head and wanted more options. I consider this dx another dx06...where jack sparrow has two expressions, my batman has even more expressions.

Seriously, on the fencers...just get it before its too late.

hey EKT...is yours stock besides the mouth piece? looks awesome

I don't know what you did, maybe it's the lighting or head position...but your neutral mouth looks good. No smirk. It's rare to see to be honest.

I also agree that the head/face/eyes are fine the way they are. Hell, just through EKTs pics and the pics i quoted on this page prove that. Granted EKT is using a different mouth, but look at his eyes. Albeit painted...but no squint.

Those that are iffy about pulling the trigger...don't let a few modders discourage you from getting an amazing figure. I promise you won't regret it. Although I sculpted his eyes smaller, that's because I bought an extra pers head and wanted more options. I consider this dx another dx06...where jack sparrow has two expressions, my batman has even more expressions.

Seriously, on the fencers...just get it before its too late.

I agree. The eyes aren't bad, it's all about positioning the PERS properly. I still envy those with proper sculpting skills that can sculpt the eyelids properly, they can look better. I'm not gonna lie though, some of the squint mod I see here are pretty effin bad, too rough, too puffy, making Batman looks like he's got bad allergic reactions.

mine shipped from SS. My WL converted in less than a week. Just like everyone else I'll check out the mod thread.

Elvis and Rory have the best looking DX12's I've seen so far.

Hopefully Elvis1976 can do a mod video to help us amateurs out....

What is done to the head?

Ouw, on the head, only painted eyelids, and custom mouthpiece. The suit had some major mods.

where can one get extra parts like a PERS head or a backpack for my DX12 that came with the previous batman release?

Back