HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Here's a few more pics. I haven't been happy with any shots I've taken yet. I keep getting interrupted before I get happy with my lighting. That's my current excuse anyway.

And not that it really shows very well in these pics, but this is with lforigno's cape. Got one of Robbie's mouth parts ordered.
8368791251_c35faaab81_b.jpg
[/url] TDKR 60mm macro 00004 by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]
8369856888_cf17b8496a_b.jpg
[/url] TDKR 60mm macro 00005 by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Took a few more shots of this figure. Although I'm not a fan of the films this figure is just too well done in my books.

Good Times:

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

Last edited:

They keep getting more stock... though they are selling quick.

BBTS is going have like 100+ more.

BUt they'll be gone very quickly.

I predict $500 in a year or less.

BBTS has 113 in stock. I don't really see $500 but I see at least $380 abouts.

BBTS has 113 in stock. I don't really see $500 but I see at least $380 abouts.

:rotfl ok $380-490!!

seriously the demand for this will grow rapidly once it's sold out everywhere

Got my DX12 today. My first Hot Toys figure and I love it. Except the box is torn in several places. Not to happy about that...

Adrosi, how on earth could you not like these films, my friend ???!!!

Got my DX12 today. My first Hot Toys figure and I love it. Except the box is torn in several places. Not to happy about that...

That happened with a fair few mine was the same, apparently SS said a lot of them arrived to them like that. Mine only had a couple of tears on the spine of the box others had really bad damage to the box and inserts

Got mine yesterday and so happy I pulled the trigger..what a great figure..what a great Batman... now I have him and First night out Bats...I think I am good on the Nolan's.

My go hastings one arrived, beat up box, but figure was great..considering it was $215 shipped, ill mod it....

Darn, I should've pre ordered when it was 239.99..Do the prices for these always go up after release?

I feel you! My box was beat up too. But the figure was in perfect shape.
At least you guys got yours. I ordered from GoHastings last week, during the sale. My order status was "in progress via standard shipping" for a week. Today I get an email saying that my order has been canceled due to availability. I'm a grown man...I'm not going to throw a tantrum (but I really want to). Really crappy.

At least you guys got yours. I ordered from GoHastings last week, during the sale. My order status was "in progress via standard shipping" for a week. Today I get an email saying that my order has been canceled due to availability. I'm a grown man...I'm not going to throw a tantrum (but I really want to). Really crappy.

I feel your pain. Same thing happened to me when Hastings got a restock of the Iron Man MK4 and MK6 last year and had them at original prices. Placed an order for the MK6 and it got canceled after a week

I feel your pain. Same thing happened to me when Hastings got a restock of the Iron Man MK4 and MK6 last year and had them at original prices. Placed an order for the MK6 and it got canceled after a week
yea....what adds to that was watching stock come and then sell out again at SSC while I thought I was getting one from GH. My points would have put the price at just a few $$ above GH's sale.

Same here :duff

I cancelled my original PO because I was waiting for it to become "in stock" so I could pay with PayPal, but since they were receiving just enough stock to fill POs I went ahead and POd again..glad I did

That is the same exact thing I did, I cancelled back in November then re POed Dec. 18th when I saw the stock was coming back in the 28th. I have no previous Nolan/Keaton Batmans so I'm glad I did otherwise I'd still not have one (and kicking myself) or be paying a premium.

Back