HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Well, I got my lforigno medium length, hero template, rayon cape.
It's so much better than the velvet that I ordered a long Begins one for my Batsuit Begins figure.

TDKRRayon02_zps52c79d85.jpg

Looks great! :clap

Will try to buy a short rayon too, when i get the chance.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

ahhh ! can someone please guide me how to put the cape in ? i cant get it fixed in!! =(

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja37HZwVxP0&feature=plcp"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja37HZwVxP0&feature=plcp[/ame]

nice vid, man i wanna get this figure badly but that pencil neck is really killing it for me! it looks so off from the rest of the figure. u can really see it in this vid... i was hoping to get a replacement for my dx2 but i dont think this will b it. :gah:

On ebay everyone seems to be trying to sell this for £250. I'm trying to get this for £190, the only place I seem to be able to find for that price is collectiblekitbash but it's not in stock yet

Earlier I had posted some images of mine with the lforigno velvet cape, and I had said I would post pics once I got the rayon.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5085605#post5085605

Well, I got my lforigno medium length, hero template, rayon cape.
It's so much better than the velvet that I ordered a long Begins one for my Batsuit Begins figure.

TDKRRayon01_zps11b814f5.jpg

TDKRRayon02_zps52c79d85.jpg

DC16_zpsea139a92.jpg

Awesome pose.

And the Hero template cape looks great. Might have to get one...

Working on perfecting mine

Some mods:
Dx02 faceplate
Painted the eye lids black
Gauntlets opening mod
Gloves mods

I also replaced the uppder parts from the dx02 armor.
So I replaced the shoulders, kevlar connector and collar.

Basically I highlighted in red the parts form the DX02.
I think the shoulder pads looks more in scale and the kevlar connector ar emore accurate.

P1050775-01.jpg

P1050778-01.jpg

P1050775.jpg

P1050774.jpg

P1050776.jpg

P1050778.jpg

P1050782.jpg

13531516af51f837ba81bedf72123898.jpg

Ok where do I get that cape or how do I make one!!?

nice vid, man i wanna get this figure badly but that pencil neck is really killing it for me! it looks so off from the rest of the figure. u can really see it in this vid... i was hoping to get a replacement for my dx2 but i dont think this will b it. :gah:

Pencil neck?

IMG_4639.jpg

Ok where do I get that cape or how do I make one!!?

It's the Medicom TDK cape. I plan to have this guy standing up over the Batpod holding the EMP gun and cape billowing behind...

Thats a pretty ugly suit. Material is too thick, cutting is terrible, buttons are a little big, shoes are ugly.

Oh well.. Bruce Wayne DOES become bankrupt in TDKR. It does kinda make sense if you think about it.

I do agree with you on the buttons, I've been wanting to replace them. But honestly with the right futzing I think I've made mine looks pretty damn good.

I think this looks good :dunno maybe I'm just not as picky
pic borrowed from ZsaszSays
brucewaynesuit-1.png

It can look good. :)

His collection is top notch.

:1-1: Thanks man.
But unfortunately I've sold off most of my Hot Toys, so my collection is only half of what it was. :monkey2
But after I get the DX12 and DX11 my 1:6 will be all Nolanverse with the exception of my Berserker. :yess:

Wow this is like that seinfeld episode where jerrys girlfriend looks good then bad same with the bat here looks amazing then awful with neck or cape not in place then awesome with cape...WoW what the FUTZ ?

I'm still waiting for my DX, but I got the blu lalalalalalala

lafoto-14.jpg

Looks great! :clap

Will try to buy a short rayon too, when i get the chance.

I too bought the rayon cape and I am very pleased with it.
I had originally ordered the velvet cape but the more I looked at the photos on this forum the velvet didn't look like the right scale if you know what I mean.

I can't say enough about lforigno.
Not only does he make a great product but he let me change my order from velvet to rayon and I got it in less than a week!

This is my first Hot Toys figure but I'm sure it won't be the last.
Very happy with mine, no QC issues.

now if I can just convince myself to buy the Tumbler. :)

Sigh. Wish I had the balls to paint the eyes on my figure. Makes him look so much better.

Back