HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is that the same one shown a few pages back? it looks pretty good, definitely a viable alternative for Bruce bashes

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Is that the same one shown a few pages back? it looks pretty good, definitely a viable alternative for Bruce bashes

Possibly...I never look back as this thread moves too quick. It does look good.

Okay I'm about to bite the bullet on this one. What all should I look out for QC wise?

Interesting that HT released DX12 before DX11.

Just checked my preorder status at BBTS. DX-12 has been moved to December:slap I'm so tired of waiting!

Got mine yesterday -- seems QC problem free except for one of the armor plates - the one right below the belt-- is not glued at the top. Therefore it sticks out to about the same level as the belt.

Has anyone had to glue down any of the armor pieces? Would regular superglue work?

I got mine today : truly awesome!

But I can't unzip the belt : how can I do that?

Mmm not really, they released 8 and 9 before 7,

That was actually 9 before 8 as well.
9, 8, 7? Okay, that makes sense.

Just unbelievable how quickly they steal others art. Getting rich on others efforts and talents:nono:

Wouldn't mind it if they didn't put "Hot Toys DX 12" in the listing title...

Hey, if anyone here is looking to sell just the dx12 body, let me know!

Has anyone have problems with alterego? i always order from them but since the site revamp i had to create a new account and i tried contacting them about my old pre-order from my old account, no luck. should I call them? or will my old pre-order go through? or let me ask those who has the order from AE, have you recieved this figure yet?

edit - nevermind I just called them, got it done with.

Last edited:

I received an invoice for mine from Superpower Collectibles last week and paid for him :) I imagine they should have him in stock any day now and will start shipping him very soon. I can't wait!!!

Anyone know how to change the batteries in the EMP gun?

Just checked my preorder status at BBTS. DX-12 has been moved to December:slap I'm so tired of waiting!

Me too - preordered my DX12 on August 11. Now due December. At least I can hope that this second batch will have the common QC issues resolved.

Me too - preordered my DX12 on August 11. Now due December. At least I can hope that this second batch will have the common QC issues resolved.

Yeah I hope they come defect free. I'm always nervous when I first open something that it will be broken and I'll have to go through the hassle of sending it back for a replacement.

Will this fit a TTM18? Also is the TTM18 the right body for the BW head? Thanks for any help on this subject.
brucewaynesuit.jpg

Will this fit a TTM18? Also is the TTM18 the right body for the BW head? Thanks for any help on this subject.
brucewaynesuit.jpg

I have that. It's really puffy and ugly IMO.:panic:

Back