HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

You don't even get the vest for $500?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Here's a few photos using my iPhone

2D6A82D2-D8BE-46E6-B5E1-461217AE7D8F-20147-0000145568E2E9A4.jpg

I need to work on some better poses but it's Halloween and I'm bit busy.

Irok. I hate to point this out, but it looks as though the PERS is off on your sculpt. a bit googly eyed to me. Have you tried moving them yet to see if they adjust properly?

$100 tie =/= $30 tie.

The suit costs $500. Minus the vest.

So the complete suit costs even more?

Given the high price of the item I do not find $100 to be an unreasonable estimate for someone to make.

Not more than a custom made real suit, which is what you are comparing to here. Same amount of work goes into this.

The suit is nice (probably the nicest 1/6 suit in existence), but there is no way the same amount of work goes into custom making a suit for a 12 inch man as a 72 inch man. I'm sure the man works hard, but once you make that first suit, the other 40 or 50 are all based off of the same template.

View attachment 53562
View attachment 53564

i used the Asmus suit for my bruce wayne. i think it looks good especially for the price. i bought a narrow shoulder on ebay for $21 shipped and the suit for $23 shipped.

Looks good. If I was searching for the narrow shoulder on ebay, what body type would I type into the search field?

it is the narrow shoulder body. i typed in 1/6 narrow shoulder and found it. it is about $23- $25 shipped.

$100 tie =/= $30 tie.

The suit costs $500. Minus the vest.

Not more than a custom made real suit, which is what you are comparing to here. Same amount of work goes into this.

not necessarily. It would depend on the cloth used, but there is a company based in Canada that offers tailored suits starting at $299 and
they are incredibly comfortable.

But this discussion of Kato's suits is derailing this thread. Most of us can't afford the suit, so we will have to admire it from afar.

As for a good suit to use, I bought this

body

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/VERY-HOT-1-6-TTM-Caucasian-Narrow-Shoulder-Body-Figure-NEW-/290794595092?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item43b4b56314&_uhb=1

Suit

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/1-6-Toys-City-Accessory-Set-62010D-Mens-Homme-Fashion-Suits-Set-/271055816290?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f1c2f8662&_uhb=1

the result:

27A3D89E-5D6E-45E9-A277-1FA81234E3D6-1477-00000124AC71DB48.jpg

Last edited:

Is "tailored" the same as custom though? I have a hard time imagining a custom 1:1 suit being anywhere near as cheap as $500.

He could simply ask for $660 instead

He asks for $645 to save people a little money if they trust him enough to send the payment as a gift.

Lmao! :lol:lol:lol:rotfl

the result:

27A3D89E-5D6E-45E9-A277-1FA81234E3D6-1477-00000124AC71DB48.jpg
[/QUOTE]

that looks great. love the suit.

I've seen a lot of disembodied 1/6 heads in the years I've been in this hobby, but that Harvey Dent head creeps me out...

Got my shipping notice. Should have it Tuesday.

How many blue prints come with the DX12? I only got one. I only got the one with the Bat. Thought I saw more then one?

Thy should have included the blueprints from the tumbler and the bat pod aswell........

my DX12 leg start to warn off a bit....:monkey2

Whoa. That. Looks bad. The eyes on the cowl sculpt is killing this for me. I'll prob order after the new year if they are still around.

Got my shipping notice. Should have it Tuesday.

Wednesday, and no text. :impatient:
Told on Saturday I'd have it this week.... Me wants...

got mine today :yess: but I won't be home until the weekend so I have to wait to open it :monkey2

Back