HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Add me to the list of people who have Never received a damaged figure/statue from sideshow.

Sideshow has great customer service, always great to be one of the first to receive figures, domestic shipping most of the time and rewards you in the process. I have over $200 currently (saving it for hulk).
They give you 30 days to ship the item back also if you're not happy.
Im very happy with sideshow and I wont order from anyone else.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

The eyes are wonky to me. Looks cartoony in many of the pics.

The eyes on the Keaton Bats are definitely better looking.

I also only order from SS.

Primary reason is I don't have to deal with split shipments.

I have also never received a damaged figure/statue, but have received beat up boxes.

They really should double box on all their products w/o additional requests or costs from the customer.

It protects the art on the product boxes, it's just the right thing to do for the customer.

I wonder if when SS receives their shipments from China if they arrive double boxed?

Thats great Remy, but if you essentially pay over $20 more for each figure its not exactly like you aren't paying for it, only more or less a savings plan. I don't know, all it takes is for one to get damaged but not like that can't happen with anyone. They aren't competitive at all with prices.

The eyes are wonky to me. Looks cartoony in many of the pics.

The eyes on the Keaton Bats are definitely better looking.

Thats because on the Keaton Bats , the opening on the eye holes on the cowl are bigger , and theres "black make-up" around his eyes.

Thats because on the Keaton Bats , the opening on the eye holes on the cowl are bigger , and theres "black make-up" around his eyes.

I think he's onto something voidcat. :lol

EcKo, where you get this info, who are you working for, CIA, NSA, KGB.

I think he's onto something voidcat. :lol

He is :lol

The Keaton cowl gives the eyes space to look realistic if that makes any sense.
I think Bale's eyes should be hard to see under the cowl, normally he's squinting and his eyes are naturally very deep-set. On the figure they kind of pop. It seems like if you turned the lights out you'll still see the whites of his eyes :lol

Whatever it is, it doesn't look right.
It should look like this, even after accounting for the moody lighting:

medixxx.png

tdk-batman.png

I love SSC's customer service as much as the next guy b/c it really is great but it's not like they're the only ones with good CS. For me, Alter Ego's and Cotswold's CS is just as good as SSC's. They've always taken care of me whenever I've had any questions or issues AND they "pack out" the figures for equal or less than what I've paid ordering direct from SSC. Only time I order from SSC is for Exclusives or if no other place has the figure I'm looking for.

It's shocking that after 3 tries, HT still hasn't gotten close to Medicom's cowl. Even the mouth on the Medicom cowl looks more like Bale (even stock-paint app) than any of the new DX12 mouths.

Hi,

I'm always flattered to see my work used here and there so please don't take it the wrong way. What bothers me on an other hand is to see some other peoples or websites watermark on it.

And linking back to the original picture and or crediting me would have been nice as well. ;)

Hum question do you think he has cotton filling in the legs like the medicom batman

It's shocking that after 3 tries, HT still hasn't gotten close to Medicom's cowl. Even the mouth on the Medicom cowl looks more like Bale (even stock-paint app) than any of the new DX12 mouths.

It's downright incompetent if you ask me :lol

Hum question do you think he has cotton filling in the legs like the medicom batman

Probably not. It looks like this is a new body that was made specifically for this Batman figure.

This might be the closest we've come to the suit from the films and we still have the nitpicking.

If you love it, buy it. If you don't love it, don't buy it.

This might be the closest we've come to the suit from the films and we still have the nitpicking.

If you love it, buy it. If you don't love it, don't buy it.

Closer, but still many problems.

The take it or leave it line doesn't work with me. :lol

I will take it, and improve it.

Back