HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The feet broke off? Ugh, that sucks. Gluing plastics is a right pain in the a55 BTW.

Back to the DX12 chest... Post up a pic of any changes after using the magic eraser. It might do better with fine automotive wet sand paper...

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I just don't see all the popularity with this figure. The eyes seem completely off to me still. Hope HT does one more version and nails it.

With mods it looks pretty cool. The PERS isn't the best on this figure so I took it out. But even with that he still doesn't really look like Bale today.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I think I want to use the Bruce Wayne headsculpt and make a Bruce figure. What body does everyone recommend? Also where can I get a suit for him?

What are the best methods for doing the black around the eyes?

Hmmm I guessed that! :lol

But I was asking if there was a particular method. I know some have done it by removing the eyes/PERS, others have done it without doing that.

EDIT: actually don't think I'll bother, it's probably too intricate for my shaky hands anyway! :lol

Last edited:

That custom mouth piece looks ridiculous. Jay Leno as batman. :lol

Custom mouth is not ridiculous at all.

If it appears to look strange it'll be because of the effects I've done to the photos.

Hmmm I guessed that! :lol

But I was asking if there was a particular method. I know some have done it by removing the eyes/PERS, others have done it without doing that.

EDIT: actually don't think I'll bother, it's probably too intricate for my shaky hands anyway! :lol

I removed everything from inside the cowl and it was pretty easy. I painted them but now I am going to sculpt the lids and repaint.

Paramour, you don't have to take the PERS out to paint under the eyes. Some have, same haven't. I didn't. All you need is a very thin brush,lots of light and a reasonably steady hand.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the constructive comments guys, appreciate your help! :duff

The custom mouth is just too big for the stock cowl. In the end I couldn't use it.

The custom mouth is just too big for the stock cowl. In the end I couldn't use it.

I have no idea anymore.

mbck.png

Newbie! Been visiting this site for weeks now and thought I should finally register...lovin the work on the DX12, I was wondering if any of you guys can give me some tips on what I should be looking for in Regards to buying a 2nd hand DX12? I'm very close to buying one as its in my price range, it's in excellent condition from what I can tell....any tips on what I should be looking to pay? Or defects? Quite new to HT collectibles got Selina Kyle coming and really want Bats to go with her....ahhhhh I love being broke for hobbies :)
Thanks in advance

Agreed. It definitely looks odd.

bruce_wayne_head_600_x_450.jpg

Last edited:
Back