HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Joker thread is already rife with hate and it's not even shipped to most. :lol just wait...

The coat sucks. No Heath in the sculpt. The laughing sculpt is OK. The backdrop isn't double sided. Does it fit in a detolf? When does it ship? The socks still suck.

Re-read this post 8,500 times and you've just read the entire DX11 thread.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Let's lighten the mood with some more pics of Bats in crappy, static poses.
up6_zps22293f5f.jpg

up7_zps09fdd032.jpg

up8_zps79c187f6.jpg

up9_zpsc9d53c87.jpg

Man, do I wanna remove the fat suit.

Let's lighten the mood with some more pics of Bats in crappy, static poses.
up6_zps22293f5f.jpg

up7_zps09fdd032.jpg

up8_zps79c187f6.jpg

up9_zpsc9d53c87.jpg

Man, do I wanna remove the fat suit.

Great pics man, any mods other than Robbes faceplate (I think?)?

Great pics man, any mods other than Robbes faceplate (I think?)?

It is Robbie's faceplate. Some mods to the suit's upper body armor. Mix-match between DX2 and dx12 parts.

It is Robbie's faceplate. Some mods to the suit's upper body armor. Mix-match between DX2 and dx12 parts.

Sculpted lids or painted?

Just painted.

Mine are too and it amazes me how good they look just painted. Makes a huge difference and at certain angles, they look sculpted.

The coat sucks. No Heath in the sculpt. The laughing sculpt is OK. The backdrop isn't double sided. Does it fit in a detolf? When does it ship? The socks still suck.

Re-read this post 8,500 times and you've just read the entire DX11 thread.

:lol:lol:lol

Mine are too and it amazes me how good they look just painted. Makes a huge difference and at certain angles, they look sculpted.

Even looking at the sculpt straight on, the difference is huge, with the all black eyelids. Must do mod, IMO.

Even looking at the sculpt straight on, the difference is huge, with the all black eyelids. Must do mod, IMO.

Agreed 100%. For those who're a little brave, I think removing the PERS knob to move the eyes independent is another good mod. A great stock figure but with painted eyelids and a custom cape it's great. I love this figure.

For those interested Sideshow has DX12 on back order with a shipping date of Feb. Get it now boys.

Agreed 100%. For those who're a little brave, I think removing the PERS knob to move the eyes independent is another good mod. A great stock figure but with painted eyelids and a custom cape it's great. I love this figure.

Duuude, I did the same. My PERS was slightly misaligned, it's awesome now. Works like Enterbay's Bruce Lee figures.

I understand where the complaints are coming from. To them, they want the figure that is being made by the modders. You have to understand, we're spending upwards of $300 for an effin toy...should we expect perfection? Yeah it better be perfect or pretty damn close to. It's been said time and time again, with the amount spent, there shouldn't have to be mods....and I agree.

But then there are those that find the figure to be either perfect, or good enough. I'm in the in between camp. It's an amazing figure out of the box...but to push it into sheer perfection, mods do have to be made. Some of us have the cash flow to do it, some have the nads, while others have that creative drive. It's all a matter of preference. In my case, I wanted smaller eyes...others wanted squint, others just want less eyelid flesh showing and applied paint to achieve it.

Many were against this figure in the beginning, but once the figure got into people's hands, the tone shifted dramatically. Those, such as myself, loved the figure out of the box, but felt it could use a little more work. And once the mods were done, we effin love the figure even more. So those that bash the figure, you can share your thoughts, but don't expect a welcoming party. I mean, I'm not here to put posting limits on anyone here, but just state your feelings and move on. People get the message, but if you continually post negative thoughts on a figure that people love...c'mon, you guys really think we're gonna say "oh yeah you're right wow could I have been so blind?"

Its like the dx09...many here love the figure, but many also hate the pers access point. Many hate the fact that the muth plates arent flush in the cowl. however, many choose to ignore it and adore everything else about the figure.

Same case here guys.

Just state your point, move on.

Duuude, I did the same. My PERS was slightly misaligned, it's awesome now. Works like Enterbay's Bruce Lee figures.

:exactly: yup. The independent eyes really make a slight movement of one eye a huge difference.

I understand where the complaints are coming from. To them, they want the figure that is being made by the modders. You have to understand, we're spending upwards of $300 for an effin toy...should we expect perfection? Yeah it better be perfect or pretty damn close to. It's been said time and time again, with the amount spent, there shouldn't have to be mods....and I agree.

But then there are those that find the figure to be either perfect, or good enough. I'm in the in between camp. It's an amazing figure out of the box...but to push it into sheer perfection, mods do have to be made. Some of us have the cash flow to do it, some have the nads, while others have that creative drive. It's all a matter of preference. In my case, I wanted smaller eyes...others wanted squint, others just want less eyelid flesh showing and applied paint to achieve it.

Many were against this figure in the beginning, but once the figure got into people's hands, the tone shifted dramatically. Those, such as myself, loved the figure out of the box, but felt it could use a little more work. And once the mods were done, we effin love the figure even more. So those that bash the figure, you can share your thoughts, but don't expect a welcoming party. I mean, I'm not here to put posting limits on anyone here, but just state your feelings and move on. People get the message, but if you continually post negative thoughts on a figure that people love...c'mon, you guys really think we're gonna say "oh yeah you're right wow could I have been so blind?"

Its like the dx09...many here love the figure, but many also hate the pers access point. Many hate the fact that the muth plates arent flush in the cowl. however, many choose to ignore it and adore everything else about the figure.

Same case here guys.

Just state your point, move on.

Haha I love the word Effin & your discreet use of it mate :lol

On a serious note everything you said there is bang on :goodpost:

Back