HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

yes, i did.

and i fondle my dx12 frequently, so i should know.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I bet you do! :rotfl

ooo baby, ooo baby.

IMG_0711_zpsb668029b-1_zpsbd24881e.jpg

IMG_0721_zpsd4fb3907-1_zpsc717b5f4.jpg

IMG_0719_zps47a48648-1_zpse381198b.jpg

Wait, you knew the problems with the figure and bought it anyways and are now all bent out of shape about it? You must have money to burn. :dunno

Where did you come into the conversation? Bent out of shape??? NO. I have made like 3 posts giving my opinion on the headsculpt after actually having it in hand for 3 weeks, not going by some pictures. I gave it time to grow on me or not, it didn't. Isn't that how you are suppose to do it???????????????????????

It looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than most pictures on here. I can say that.

Still after so many attempts and after looking at it for 3 weeks on my shelf.. it isn't enough for me. (Key being "for me".) I stated my opinion as such in a forum dedicated to doing so. Sorry some of you don't like it. I am disappointed in it, stated so, over it. it will be good trade bate in the future. For those who love the figure i am happy for you.:peace

Right it was a general comment, you didn't single any one person out. That's the problem. You just kind of threw it out there.

So listen, why don't you give me a call when you start taking things a little less seriously.

JokerLedger.jpg

Where did you come into the conversation? Bent out of shape??? NO. I have made like 3 posts giving my opinion on the headsculpt after actually having it in hand for 3 weeks, not going by some pictures. I gave it time to grow on me or not, it didn't. Isn't that how you are suppose to do it???????????????????????

It looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than most pictures on here. I can say that.

Still after so many attempts and after looking at it for 3 weeks on my shelf.. it isn't enough for me. (Key being "for me".) I stated my opinion as such in a forum dedicated to doing so. Sorry some of you don't like it. I am disappointed in it, stated so, over it. it will be good trade bate in the future. For those who love the figure i am happy for you.:peace

that was your problem to start with. you know you can't state an opinion about Batman that goes against the norm :cuckoo:

Silly

I got a feeling this body will be used again Hot Toys will rerelease him with the sonar head and back pack and call it the Dark knight Batman version

I'm thinking 2014 or 2015 for a new DX Bale Batman. There's still plenty of room for improvement, and I have more than a feeling that they're going to try to milk one last drop out of this version of the character before the reboot.

guys, i dont know if this is mentioned before. but i realised my DX12's side armours are starting to have minor scratches and i am pretty its caused by the stock cape's inner wiring. so might wanna watch out

that was your problem to start with. you know you can't state an opinion about Batman that goes against the norm :cuckoo:

Silly

Nobody seems to have a problem with all the mods which is basically stating the same thing i am without using words?:dunno

It's a Nolan Batman thread, don't they all turn to **** sooner or later? :dunno :monkey3

When the last 20 pages are discussions on whether or not the figure sucks.

Joker thread is already rife with hate and it's not even shipped to most. :lol just wait...

Back