HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

AE has him in stock NOW...GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hes been sold out for the past hour.......
This is crazyiness....i thought everyone hated it! Lol..
Ive had my preorder with AE since august 7, and they were $233.99 then. I had a long wait, but so worth it!

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

8368362768_4d90ab2d16_b.jpg

8368362970_518238a1f0_b.jpg

8367294761_3e542b727a_b.jpg

8367294913_cc134f507e_b.jpg

8368362654_e3ecae6f63_b.jpg

How I've missed you're pics vodoun!!! Favorite photographer on the boards

whoa...glad I got one, even though it was semi not new from hastings... :p

This is spectacular. The snap is genius, and I think the cuts you made are easy enough for anyone to do. :clap

Thanks, feel free to add them to your list of ideas.

BOBBY

Cut up $250 doll?

I can't even bring myself to re-wrap my $40 Sideshow Mummy.

:lol

The first "cut" is always hard.

I don't have this figure... and I need it... but all these required fixes sure aren't making me want to dive in. This is worse than the Predator fixes. If I can get this cheap down the line -- unlikely but you never know what 'new thing' will unseat Batman -- then I may go for it.

But you guys already with this figure, you MUST do these mods.

whoa...glad I got one, even though it was semi not new from hastings... :p

Be happy you got him...this figure will be another DX 02 about a year ago price-wise as soon as it sells out...I mean $500 plus in price that will make you wonder why people would pay that price when only a short time before it was half that!

I wanna do this mod...but uh man...it's damned extensive. And potentially damage irreversible.

Iunno, Just a couple little cuts behind the chest/upper back armor. :dunno

Thanks, feel free to add them to your list of ideas.

BOBBY

Done! :hi5:

Custom medi cowl and Robbies faceplate ordered :yess: thanks jackhepburn ! Owe ya' one buddy.

Now to actually receive the figure from OSB :lol wanted this figure like yesterday.

How can I order the custom Medi cowl? I thought it was limited to 50 and it was closed.

How can I order the custom Medi cowl? I thought it was limited to 50 and it was closed.

It is, I got on the list, thanks to Jack. I'd keep your eye on it mate as mrm will no doubt do anther run of it :)

:lol

The first "cut" is always hard.

I don't have this figure... and I need it... but all these required fixes sure aren't making me want to dive in. This is worse than the Predator fixes. If I can get this cheap down the line -- unlikely but you never know what 'new thing' will unseat Batman -- then I may go for it.

You can do none of these mods/fixes and still have a great figure too, FYI.

The only one I'm really liking is the removal of the undersuit... damn!

Flosi speaks the truth. :lecture All the mods are great but I got mine Monday and the only thing I really can't stand is the cape and that's an easy fix with Tony's or lforigno's cape.

Buy it. Put it on your shelf. You'll love it.

Bought it.. received it...on my shelf. I got it from GoHastings so I was nervous opening it. All looks great..everything there...looks like someone pulled out the figure once but nothing else...its mint..and im happy. Love to paint the eyelids..but damn if I get paint on his eyeball ill go nuts..and no..im not taking them out of his head.

CRAP! Went to order this last night, saw the 'checking inventory status' message, got worried. Jumped on this morning to see it's sold out :( Anyone know the cheapest place to order outside of the US? BBTS is not an option as they charge over $70 shipping to Australia. Should've ordered this when I had the chance...so annoyed right now!

Anybody else end up with the cape clips sewn on upside down? I can't see a way they can go in this way and to me the clips look upside down.

And that's the mother of all mods!

oh guys, really ~ it's not that big of a mod compared to some of the amazing and radical things that go on here ~ as long as you are gentle and patient with the suit.

you don't need to cut it, you don't need to break it, and if you cut or break it, the fixes for these things are very basic and easy ~ and easily concealed.

i get that it's scary-looking, but i am a total newbie, trust me! you're just undressing and dressing the figure.

Back