HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

New pic of my DX12:

tdk5_zps986be182.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I enjoy your background. I don't think you like Spider-Man very much however.

Should have my first DX12 delivered tomorrow along with my Batpod and my second DX12 Wednesday. Good stuff coming in. And hopefully Joker 2.0 DX11 and Bane next month.

I enjoy your background. I don't think you like Spider-Man very much however.

Isn't it obvious he likes hulk? C'mon bro. Geez.

:wink1:

I do find it kinda funny he has batman posing in front of his spiderman shrine.

Nice shrine btw cobra.

Edit: :rotfl. If you look directly under batman, it looks like spiderman is about to attack batman from behind....at first I thought it was a crossover comic, but then realized cobra had another batman posed under the dx12.

I also want to add, those that feel the medi mouth isn't compatible with the dx12 head...I see the potential through EKTs pics...unfortunately EKT made it asymmetrical and sit out too far.

It's also a good mouth plate, just gotta adjust it is all.

Last edited:

New pic of my DX12:

tdk5_zps986be182.jpg

:hi5: I really like your comic display behind it. Gives your setup a lot more character. Nice figure! :clap

Oh, and can I ask why you preferred a basic nameplate base instead of the one included?

I also want to add, those that feel the medi mouth isn't compatible with the dx12 head...I see the potential through EKTs pics...unfortunately EKT made it asymmetrical and sit out too far.

It's also a good mouth plate, just gotta adjust it is all.

I'm gonna do more modding to it, after my trip to Australia. I'll def' sand it down, so it sits in deeper. Not sure what to do with the asymmetrical sides.

If it wasnt for my wifes bday today, I would be home playing with my dx12s that finally arrived today..stupid wife......(sarcasam)

If it wasnt for my wifes bday today, I would be home playing with my dx12s that finally arrived today..stupid wife......(sarcasam)

She sounds like a very selfish lady.

:hi5: I really like your comic display behind it. Gives your setup a lot more character. Nice figure! :clap

Oh, and can I ask why you preferred a basic nameplate base instead of the one included?

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Haha, I knew sooner or later I was gonna get called on the spidey stuff.

Basically the only room I have for my detolf at the moment is in my room with all my spidey collection until I can move some stuff around. By the time the dx11, bane and catwoman are out I am going to get 2 more detolfs and change my display around with a section of all batman comics and figures in a different room.

And kameo, my other DX12 (wired cape, angry mouth) is on the steps with an end of tdkr kind of feel to it in my front room. I got an extra dx12 body and used spare parts to make another full figure, the figure you see pictured. I am going to use it in an interrogation setup with the extra joker sculpt on the dx11. eventually they will all be In the same place when I get the whole batman setup going.

Heaven forbid your kid has a birthday on a delivery date hahaha. :rotfl

got my second DX12...super excited - now waiting for the third that i can display in an interrogation room dio

Dark-Knight-Trilogy-Batman-768x1366.jpg

I want to use this as a backdrop for my figures but no printing company will touch it. Damn them!

Look up heli_store on eBay man. He does custom print outs and he's based out of Honk Kong. Great quality prints. I'm sure he can help you out? I bought a 74" TDKR nylon poster from them. I was going to see if could make something that I could put in my detolf case.

I was honestly looking at some of these.

13A4E0FB-B694-48F9-B0A2-857481F2BB3B-54464-0000283969960F06.jpg

E40F8E62-EBAD-4B69-A4FD-34D506515AAE-54464-000028396C8A5B37.jpg

C33DBAFA-B206-423E-9D5B-3D3DDC1DA344-54464-000028396DF160E6.jpg

Finally got mine today.

IMG_1317.JPG

IMG_1322.JPG

IMG_1331.JPG

IMG_1326.JPG

A little late on talking about this since I got it on Friday. I really like the figure and it really pops out from the shelf. I have it displayed next to my DX08/09.

Was the cape designed to have a larger fold on the front left side of his body compared to the right?

I bought a 74" TDKR nylon poster from them. I was going to see if could make something that I could put in my detolf case.

is that the "rise" one? i was thinking of getting that. is it awesome?

Back