HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

How does that even happen?? It's in a brown shipper... HT must have accidentally ripped it themselves before sending it out.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Lots of them have been that way. Mine hasn't, but after feeling the cover, I think it's because the front exterior is so strong while the interior of the box, the sides, are so thin.

It's just like the binding of a cheap book. It tears easily, even if it's fresh from the shipper box.

My Enterbay T-800 box is the same way and it was brand new when I got it.

Finally had a chance to get my new cape from lforigno put on today.
(Please excuse the crappy cell phone pics. I really need to buy a camera for this. lol)

Before:
2012-12-22144152_zpsb43d0fb8.jpg

After:
2012-12-22144749_zps223fdf73.jpg

Pull that belt down man! :lol

Pull that belt down man! :lol

Jeez. You're the second one who called me out on that. It slipped up when I moved him and I didn't notice. I escaped tree duty for a few minutes and was focused on the cape.

I assure all of you it has been corrected and I will post better pics in the next day or two. :rotfl

The belt does go back up. Happens to mine all the time. Especially with how the cod piece juts out.

I've futzed it as much as I can. It'll look good and accurate until I leave it and come back to find it's above the cod piece armor panel again.

Fixed. (And I promise I will buy a real camera after Christmas instead of just using my phone.)

2012-12-22200110_zps606d242c.jpg

It'll look good and accurate until I leave it and come back to find it's above the cod piece armor panel again.

The Belt Rises.

Already got my shipping notice for my replacement emp gun. My email said sometime in january and said they had to wait for replacent parts. Then they ship it right away o.k by me...

Does anyone know if i can return to SSC bcus of this?

815A0988-1E39-4105-B53D-85487ED40D4F-23519-0000113EE7E4B31C.jpg

Mine came in perfect condition, but after opening it and inspecting the contents,
I noticed that the corners of the magnetic flap started to have really tiny rips. :slap

It's a really nice box, but I wish the papers used to cover the inner
cardboard were stronger.

My DX12 Bats box came like that, and so did DX Sparrow. I assumed it was typical for those kinds of boxes.

But it doesn't really bother me.

Yeah for the prices we pay for these figures we should at least get a mint condition item and box. I know im returning returning my torn box.

The Belt Rises.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I love how there's such a huge turn around on the dx12. It really is a great figure and I adore it. Not because I love the films it's based on, but because its a great representation of my favorite character from my all time favorite movie(s). Excellent craftsmanship all around. Sure there are a few things to nitpick on, but with every thing we, fans of all things geek in ANY medium, are nitpicky to begin with. But once you look at it as a whole, there's more to love than there is to hate.

I give a bat salute to all my fellow batfans that have this figure, or are still anxiously awaiting theirs. This year has been extremely kind to fans of the bat. Not only did we get a classic, amazing representation of the character in the form of the Keaton version, we also got a grand finale to what I consider will be a timeless trilogy from Chris Nolan and team. And to add a cherry on top of an awesome bat cake, we got the fantastic dx12. I had a good year with collectibles and am looking extremely forward to the dx11, ms Kyle, and the menacing bane due next year.

*raises goblet*...to the Batman!!!

Mine came in perfect condition, but after opening it and inspecting the contents,
I noticed that the corners of the magnetic flap started to have really tiny rips. :slap

It's a really nice box, but I wish the papers used to cover the inner
cardboard were stronger.

:goodpost: My Dx12 and Dx10 boxes both came messed up. annoying.....

SS is the US distributor that also sells direct to customers, all other retailers get their stock through SS. SS is awesome for customer support. :hi5:

I agree with this. Their CS has come through for me several times! And they're very polite as well! :wink1:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I love how there's such a huge turn around on the dx12. It really is a great figure and I adore it. Not because I love the films it's based on, but because its a great representation of my favorite character from my all time favorite movie(s). Excellent craftsmanship all around. Sure there are a few things to nitpick on, but with every thing we, fans of all things geek in ANY medium, are nitpicky to begin with. But once you look at it as a whole, there's more to love than there is to hate.

I give a bat salute to all my fellow batfans that have this figure, or are still anxiously awaiting theirs. This year has been extremely kind to fans of the bat. Not only did we get a classic, amazing representation of the character in the form of the Keaton version, we also got a grand finale to what I consider will be a timeless trilogy from Chris Nolan and team. And to add a cherry on top of an awesome bat cake, we got the fantastic dx12. I had a good year with collectibles and am looking extremely forward to the dx11, ms Kyle, and the menacing bane due next year.

*raises goblet*...to the Batman!!!

Jim_bc3f9f_809871.gif

Just ordered my DX12 and Tumbler, I am primarily a premium format kinda guy and these will probably be my only hot toys.

I needed a Batman display in my collection/theater room and judging by the pics you guys have posted, you can't beat the quality of these pieces.

Back