HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Getting a pair of DX12 Boots (except foot pegs) for $36.50 shipped. Good price or would there be any other place where I can get them cheaper.

Any suggestions folks?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Getting a pair of DX12 Boots (except foot pegs) for $36.50 shipped. Good price or would there be any other place where I can get them cheaper.

Any suggestions folks?

good price according to ebay, but personally if i paid that my ass hole would be soar

Yep. I've tried it on my Sony Bravia, my new Samsung, and an old Toshiba HD TVs. The picture and sound quality are still crap.

I think it's something to do with the way the film was filmed tbh and not the blu ray at all!

You should find that the picture adjusts throughout the film from full screen 16:9, to a wide screen with black bars. When the picture is in imax mode, full screen 16x9, the picture quality and sound is amazing. However, when it switches to the widescreen scenes the picture is very grainy, not sharp and the sound also isn't so great.

Last edited:
Just inherent to the way it was filmed. It looks exactly like it did in the theater. Sounds the same too, with the bass being just as heavy-handed. Aside from the overpowering bass I thought the audio was quite good.

I am thinking about getting this figure but it seems that everyone has been modding theirs, I have no real experience with that so, is it a figure worth having and displaying as is?

I am thinking about getting this figure but it seems that everyone has been modding theirs, I have no real experience with that so, is it a figure worth having and displaying as is?

definitely man, modding is just for the people who need a 100% movie accurate rendition, its still a great piece regardless, the only thing that is a must is a Lforigno cape!

In case some of you haven't seen plasmids shoulder pad mod. Check it out. Pretty awesome. Never knew it was a two piece.

IMG_0728_zps5c2a99ba.jpg

IMG_0735_zpsb5c83556.jpg

IMG_0737_zps61358571.jpg

IMG_0741_zps7f4c5a3b.jpg

Anyone know when bbts gets their shipment in.

Yeah, as I said I realise some people have used him without any problems. I just found his service not to be too great and wont use him. Just wanted to show both sides of the coin. Not trying to discourage anyone.

Goodshipped was okay for me, he doesn't tend to reply to many messages mind.

He seems okay, he replies to messages after a few day, but they always seem to say the same thing haha. I ordered from him thinking I would get it fairly early as hes based in HK.

Yay! My DX 12 finally came in

Quick pic with my bane sewer dio

76B18720-981C-43B2-8D0B-5CC63DCE8877-1100-000001778BC1467F.jpg

Man, that's awesome. Where'd you get the dio?

The PERS mechanism sits inside a soft flesh-colored plastic plate inside of the cowl. To access the mechanism, you'll need to remove the plastic ring that holds the metallic circle at the bottom of the cowl. It is glued in place and is the type of plastic that doesn't bend much, so be careful when wedging it out of place.

Once that is removed, you can access the PERS.

Here's a rough diagram of what you'll see when looking up into the cowl at the PERS:

The red line is where the eyes go into the soft, flesh-colored plastic plate, and the space designated with the word "here" is where you can use a flat head screwdriver and push back, carefully, until the eyes pop out.

No need to remove the flesh-colored soft plastic plate, but it does make the whole process of removing the eyes and painting the lids easier. Removing the soft plastic plate is difficult though, because it is really glued down.

x5gDR.png

Interesting. I was able to pop out the eyes without removing that plate.

Well, I now I definitely have to finish my HK scene

A399F152-1247-41B7-98B4-9422155EF99F-2749-00000355A482618C.jpg

I'm pretty used to the thighs now, but they still bug me when he's not wearing the cape. Too... womanly...

He does actually have womanly thighs :lol

Never noticed that until you pointed it out

All these dioramas are rad.

Personally, if I had the talent and time Id want to expand on the courthouse steps like on the Dx12 display stand, and make it into a larger diorama.

Maybe once Bane arrives. :)

I would never ever convince Da Boss (wife) to allow me to set up a diorama for my stuff... so kudos to you guys.

Man, that's awesome. Where'd you get the dio?

thanks man,

I built it.

here's a thread with more pictures

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114462

I am thinking down the line to maybe expand further, so I can build the area where Batman gets his cowl punched in

and for my HK dio

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114728

and yeah, the DX 12 definitely has some big legs

Back