HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Got my mouth piece finished. This is one of my favorites from Hot Toys. Can't believe they were so foolish to not include a version of the Bruce head for a mouth piece. Just really stupid.

DarkKnight.jpg

Just goes to show you how good that BW headsculpt really is.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Mine came cross eyed, a good few of them have it seems

it's just incredible the difference thAt is made with that mouth!
Great work Robbie!

I will never understand why Hot Toys has been so lazy with the dx12..
they got everything to make it great , but they didn't..

I got these a couple weeks back. I was expecting to be disappointed after all the negative back and forth this thread has gone through for months. Really awesome in hand. Love the suit and I've been watching TDKR pretty regularly on blu and looking at my DX12 and It's awesome. I actually like all the faceplates even though a few of them could look goofy in photos. The only mod I've done is paint the lower eye lids. Also purchased robbie's face plate for more options, but other than that I'm extremely happy with how it turned out.

Got my mouth piece finished. This is one of my favorites from Hot Toys. Can't believe they were so foolish to not include a version of the Bruce head for a mouth piece. Just really stupid.

DarkKnight.jpg

The Begins suit is my favorite bat-suit of all time but seeing this picture just made me reconsider that. This suits been around for around 5 years now and I've never really cared about it, but its amazing how one pic can change all that in a second.

I PO'd DX-12 the other day, bought an Lforigno cape yesterday, and it looks like he trifecta will be complete today once I order one of these from you:yess: With all these pieces coming in, it takes me back to when we actually had to build Hot Toys figures ourselves:lol

Did the neck mod and fiddled with the cape some more. Also hollowed out a DX02 Sonar head to use with the Bruce fig.

DSCN0518.jpg

I still am not sure if I should do the neck mod. I dont see a huge change with this version. With the dx02, the neck mod was a must.

I still am not sure if I should do the neck mod. I dont see a huge change with this version. With the dx02, the neck mod was a must.

It's pretty subtle. Even if it's accurate, a long neck on a figure bothers the hell out of me, so any shortening I can do helps.

Mods I plan to do:
- Glove
- Gaunlet (Overlaps gloves)
- Painting eyelids
- Boot padding

Hi,

I purchased a DX02 sonar head and neck as I believe it really should be a part of this package as well. The big problem is the neck in that when snapped in, it's way too tall and definitely not in all the way. Has anyone modified this neck piece in any way to fit the DX12 properly?

Just wondering.

Thanks
Ed

Hi,

I purchased a DX02 sonar head and neck as I believe it really should be a part of this package as well. The big problem is the neck in that when snapped in, it's way too tall and definitely not in all the way. Has anyone modified this neck piece in any way to fit the DX12 properly?

Just wondering.

Thanks
Ed

i posted about the dx02 head n neck earlier today..

is yours wobbly?

I finally got around to modding my DX 12 this weekend. Shortened neck, Painted eyelids, DX2 mouth, Old BuddyLee custom cape. The last 2 pics, are both Medicom's and HT's first TDK head. Interesting to see how the Medi head still looks good today, while HT's first head just looks weird. Hot Toys have come a long way.
bat13.jpg

bat14.jpg

bat15.jpg

bat16.jpg

bat17.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

i posted about the dx02 head n neck earlier today..

is yours wobbly?

Yeah. It needs to be pushed further down into the body. wondering if just removing the neck ball holder in the neck will fix it.

That first photo looks awesome EKT.

Lol at the last one with the V1 head. Looks like a cosplay.

Did you do the chest mod to fix the crooked line on the left pec? Or has HT fixed that issue with later releases?

Back