HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

From all the pics I've seen, just the top one. :(

Thanks. It looks like it suppose to lights up all of them. Got to see the movie again to verify.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Someone here (The Walker, I think) wanted to see my repainted medi-bat head, on the DX 12 body. Enjoy.
medx1.jpg

Medx2.jpg

Medx3.jpg

Medx4.jpg

I think the Medi head is a bit too big for this body, making it look slimmer. I need some custom capes for my Batman.

Thanks. It looks like it suppose to lights up all of them. Got to see the movie again to verify.

My EMP gun lights up completely...I think all of them are supposed to.

Ed

Just got off the phone with Sideshow, looks like the backorders won't start shipping until January 3rd... Maybe we will get both Batman and Joker the same week!!!

Well thank goodness for that. January gives me abit of breathing space.
Eventually I'll get my figures.
December already looks like a massive month.

Ed

Hmm, perhaps I'm wrong. I don't have mine yet. Just from pics and people saying about it I thought it only had one light up bulb, at the top.

Mine shipped from BBTS today! It will be here Monday:panic:

damn robbie that looks great! :clap

Just awesome Mags! I need to see if I still have that PM you sent me about what helps to take better photos.
Ok guys im not a sculpter but just wanted to know what u think about my modified DX12 Bruce its still in the early stages
picture.php

picture.php
that looks great! I would've never guessed that you never sculpted before

Ed
EMP gun has one prominent light at the top of the face of the gun, but the entire "barrel" lights up as well. My figures EMP gun lights up just like this:
the+dark+knight+rises+batman+vs+bane+action+scene+christian+bale+behind+the+scenes+1+emp+gun+electronic+electric+waves+microwaves.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks Gepito iv only done little add ons nothing big

Opened mine up finally. I like it but the bat cowl+mouthpieces really leave a lot more to be desired. I just don't see Bale in there. The Bale headsculpt is probably the best thing of the entire thing for me. I like the articulation and the way the suit is done...the base feels a bit too cheap - i also feel like they should've included a regular name plate stand for a $260 figure. These seem to be disappearing from DX figures...The EMP gun doesn't seem to fit the trigger hand very well - not sure if this is something everyone else has experienced. the cape was difficult to put on...so between this and the TF exclusive i'm quite sad that neither of them truly satisfied my expectations. HT has set the bar high since DX Sparrow and 89 Bats especially.

I got my lforigno cape today .......

15A506A3-B759-48C8-99CE-6A79F115E8B3-5374-000007247C45F505.jpg

and a pic of my Wayne custom ......

C2AC051F-00FD-4439-AAEF-E4BB23BDDA2F-5374-000007248CBA3150.jpg

Cape looks great!

And so does Wayne! What suit is that?

Indeed. The length is perfect (thanks Lance)

Now I just need to blacken the hell outta those eyes and i'm done.

No desire to futz him so not so much strap is showing above the abs?

Interesting. What exactly am I looking at there?

EMP gun has one prominent light at the top of the face of the gun, but the entire "barrel" lights up as well. My figures EMP gun lights up just like this:
the+dark+knight+rises+batman+vs+bane+action+scene+christian+bale+behind+the+scenes+1+emp+gun+electronic+electric+waves+microwaves.jpg

Good catch! Makes me feel better about the toy! :hi5:

Voorhees that is an awesome looking cape

Back