HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

413757_392786217450041_1835827618_o.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

The pictures are taking so long to load. The facesculpts are terrible. The legs look just like the Medi's.

When do u guys think this will release? DEC?

Probably. How much it'll cost is what I want to know. Probably as much as the 2.0.

I'll give HT credit where credit is due, the Bale head sculpt, the fabric mesh suit, and the new boots look fantastic.

Thank you! Good work.

:dunnoI think this figure looks amazing dont understand all the complaining.

Yeah, its a DX so i reckon same as joker 2.0

This looks totally unreal.
:thud: :thud: :thud:

Let´s hope there´s no leaking involved.
If not:

Total buy + The Bat.

uhmmm....

after seeing now the pictures, i have to say, i'm not getting the enthusiasm as some here are getting.

the suit looks good, i like it, it has a lot of good parts, like the chest, upper-torso, the gauntlets and it seems that the neck is made out of rubber, like the medicom one. the legs are also better then any hot toys attemps, but i'm still not that convinced by them.

those headsculpts... sorry to say, but each of them are terrible. the angry one, the relaxed/smile and the teeth mouth are looking totally weird. the cowl seems to be an improvement, but still gives me a strange feeling about it. and like someone says, it gives me a lot of the MMS-feeling.

the bale sculpt is looking great, especially the top of the half. the mouth doesn't have a lot of details for me, don't know how to express it better. but still overall a good looking sculpt. but for me it reassambles more the begins style rather then tdk or tdkr.

i guess i had too much expectations, and the result doesn't impress me very much. but still there a lot of good parts to use them for a Medix 2.0 :monkey3

The Bruce Wayne head-sculpt is just ugly - it looks nothing like Bale. Still getting this figure though!

It's pretty darn close. Just different hair and looks older.

christian-bale-batman.jpg

548133_392780904117239_278377491_n.jpg

The eyes looks aweful in the left shot, and great in the one on the right. Probably because of how the light hits the exposed skin parts.

Overall he looks great, a definite improvement over previous versions. I really like the smirking faceplate.

Probably. How much it'll cost is what I want to know. Probably as much as the 2.0.

Joker 2.0 comes with a table and more accessories, so I think this one should cost less - at least, I hope :lol :pray: :panic:.

I don't get it either--the HS looks pretty amazing to me. The costume is based on the design of the film--HT is not to blame for that either. :dunno

It's pretty darn close. Just different hair and looks older.

Hmm... I'm not so sure. I think the Toys Fair release from last year has a more accurate sculpt than this one.

Well should go up for preorder today Im scared to see what this will cost It could be a little more than the joker cause of the detail in the suit.

____ me it looks amazing. Glad I didn't get the Wayne last year. He looks aged and knackered, just like the film. Thank you HT!!!

Well should go up for preorder today Im scared to see what this will cost It could be a little more than the joker cause of the detail in the suit.

SHHHHHH!

:pray:

Back