HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

I don't know how you could have a problem with the cowl, it's pretty damn accurate

The mouths are weird however.

it's close, but I think I've already figured out what's wrong with it. The forehead is too narrow and sharply slanted. There's also something wrong with the eyes.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

personally i think the wayne HS looks damn beautiful, it even captured Bale's distinctive mouth whenever he speaks. And also the teeth mouth plate, that looks just ____ing phenomenal :yess:

wow ,getting two

hot toys new website is in self destruct mode from everyone trying to access it.

it's close, but I think I've already figured out what's wrong with it. The forehead is too narrow and sharply slanted. There's also something wrong with the eyes.

That's actually spot-on observation. They just need to ease that up... HT and their need to make angry heads.

It's pretty darn close. Just different hair and looks older.

christian-bale-batman.jpg

548133_392780904117239_278377491_n.jpg

He is supposed to be several years older in the movie

wow - Bale sculpt looks phenomenal... but OH.DEAR.GOD - that Batman headsculpt is horrendus!! I'm literally in shock at how awful it is.

Damn it's a great time to be a Batfan. Really jazzed about this figure, can't wait to see Bane and what else is at SDCC!

Unmasked headsculpt looks pretty damn good, but the masked version is off. Something about the eyes. Doesn't look like Bale under that cowl (and the cowl itself seems strange).

Wow ASM, Joker 2.0, now this Batman, HT's is killing my wallet :lol

And I still got the Avenger's Cap, Hulk, IM Mark VII and Black Widow on my list as well.. :slap this is going to be one expensive Xmas, possibly new year for me, but I can't help it...Must Buy!

Damn you HT's...Damn you to Hell!! :wink1:

Don't know why people don't like the masked HS? It's just a proto in these shots, I'm sure they'll fix the mistakes.

Last edited:

Hmm... I'm not so sure. I think the Toys Fair release from last year has a more accurate sculpt than this one.

:lol

Not even close

This new one is their best Bale by far, and yeah close to par with Adams I think

Same expression as Adams again :lol

when will it go for pre order on sideshow? any one know

ughhh stay out of the ign forum iwas reading a article on there website about the new book that is out about dark knight that says who the jokers I denty is and those mofos are saying it has to do with something about ____ grasson going crazy but what pissed me off is they had a spouiler about joseph gorden levits charcter in it that piseed me off stay away people its a mega tone bomb spoiler if its true.

the bruce head is great
but the batman head is...I don't know, the texture is wrong...and the eyes

personally i think the wayne HS looks damn beautiful, it even captured Bale's distinctive mouth whenever he speaks. And also the teeth mouth plate, that looks just ____ing phenomenal :yess:

All I can say is, "That's more like it, Mr. Wayne." :lol

Bought!!!!

I'm thinking this will be my last Hot Toys figure so I can focus on DC Premium Formats instead & it's nice to know I'm going out with a bang on one of the best looking figures yet.

Will make a great display along with the 2.0 Joker :)

Neil

So whats the suprise hot toys was talking about i hope its a rahs ahl gaul figure caue hes in the new movie they have liam nesson listed in the credits on the fandango website. I would love a lucious fox figure too or commisioner gordan.

I'm kinda seeing similarities between these two sculps

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Maybe that's because they're based on the same batman?

Sheesh!

They DEFINITELY need to relax those brows though. Now it's all I see. It's super narrow.

Back