HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

DX 13...Batman suit is now black
DX 14...suit has correct lined up bat symbol
DX 15...you pick the improvement

seriously ,can not wait for this! I think this might be the LAST HT Nolan TDK figure..at least for a few years.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

DX 13...Batman suit is now black
DX 14...suit has correct lined up bat symbol
DX 15...you pick the improvement

seriously ,can not wait for this!

:lol

Oh, don't get me wrong, I cannot wait to see it in hand, I know I will be impressed no matter what, I just wanted to get that off my chest because it bugs the daylights outta me.
I didn't mean to be a whiner, sorry.

Same ones complaining about this will end buying this .:dunno

:lol

Oh, don't get me wrong, I cannot wait to see it in hand, I know I will be impressed no matter what, I just wanted to get that off my chest because it bugs the daylights outta me.
I didn't mean to be a whiner, sorry.

You are not a whiner:wave...it isn't perfect nor do I expect it to be..but it is one heckuv a beautiful Batman figure!

I did not buy the MMS version nor the DX02, so this is my last chance to get the TDK style batsuit.... and to me this looks like the superior version in many ways.

It will kind of fun to display the OC Batman figure (the very first HT TDK Batman) along with the DX12 (the last Nolan Batman figure from HT).

I don't think I'll do that with Joker though. :lol

You are not a whiner:wave...it isn't perfect nor do I expect it to be..but it is one heckuv a beautiful Batman figure!

Oh yeah, a real good figure. Can't wait till my brother has it so I can inspect it in hand.:yess:

Does it remind anyone else of the QS001 while the smirking faceplate?

I did not buy the MMS version nor the DX02, so this is my last chance to get the TDK style batsuit.... and to me this looks like the superior version in many ways.

It will kind of fun to display the OC Batman figure (the very first HT TDK Batman) along with the DX12 (the last Nolan Batman figure from HT).

I don't think I'll do that with Joker though. :lol

It is the superior HT Batman figure (Nolanverse). The suit is stunning and it's packed with amazing accessories.
As far as saying it's the last Nolan Batman figure by Hot Toys though, I'd be inclined to agree, but only for now, I wouldn't be too shocked to see yet another a few years down the road.:lecture

picture.php
picture.php
picked up mines tonite, hope pic helps with decision making for those on the fence, sorry about poor quality of pics :D my camera sucks big time,

Great pics, congrats on the purchase, he looks great!!

Now I can agree with you about the faceplates and cowl headsculpt being really off, or the cape being crap.

That though? I dunno know man. How did you even notice that? :lol We agreed about the bat symbol's head being too large and squashed (which they've fixed, it's great now), but that? That placement is off by like millimeters. It's minutea. It really pisses you off?

It wouldn't bug me so much if the HT was at least symmetrical

As it is, yeah it pisses me off :lol

I wouldn't be too shocked to see yet another a few years down the road.:lecture

That'd be pretty obnoxious but, at this point, it wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited:

I wouldn't be too shocked to see yet another a few years down the road.:lecture

At some point, perhaps prior to the new Batman "reboot" in a few years, but I don't see another Nolan Batman figure coming any time soon. And certainly not a DX.

The DX "mean mouth" definitely captures Bale's intensity like when he's yelling at that grip for making noise during a take.

Looks amazing in those pics, desisandy. :rock More, please.

At some point, perhaps prior to the new Batman "reboot" in a few years, but I don't see another Nolan Batman figure coming any time soon. And certainly not a DX.

Maybe, there is not really anything extra they could add to him either. I guess a few of the guys here on the board had me convinced when they post "HT are gonna milk this licence". Sorry for the stupid assumption.:slap

Oh, then good for you :hi5:
Bad for me:gah:

Yes, sadly... It will be nice if the price is the same for everybody
Btw... Im paying 350 for this... So... You still have better price

I have the MMS version, sold off the DX02 version. Do you guys think this is a must or just stick with the MMS version?

Back