HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Enough is enough.

I've had it with these mother ****ing capes on this mother ****ing board.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Enough is enough.

I've had it with these mother ****ing capes on this mother ****ing board.

I'm like that with custom "anything".:lol

So in your guys's opinion, who does a better cape: lforigno or Tony Meis? I'm pretty sure I have a lforigno cape on my DX12 (it came packaged with the figure that I bought off of a reseller), and I love it. Looks much better than the stock cape. I messaged lforigno on here about purchasing another one for my DX02 but no response yet. But which capes do you guys think are better? That includes the price of each.

I've been hearing that lforigno doesn't respond here or eBay as of late and a lot of good stuff about TonyMeis so I ordered a 1/6 wired cape from him. Waiting on it to review for myself, but it should be on it's way here this week.

I've been hearing that lforigno doesn't respond here or eBay as of late and a lot of good stuff about TonyMeis so I ordered a 1/6 wired cape from him. Waiting on it to review for myself, but it should be on it's way here this week.

Does he have a topic on here that has a list of his 1/6 Batman capes? I'd like to check his stuff out.

I think so, but it's been pretty dead for a while now since he went bankrupt.

Well damn it. I googled him and searched his name on here but can't find his Dark Knight capes for sale anywhere :mad:

Well damn it. I googled him and searched his name on here but can't find his Dark Knight capes for sale anywhere :mad:

Scratch that. I found his thread with all of the capes. I didn't know they were $50+ after shipping. Think I might have to pass on those then.

Yea I sent him a few messages and he didn't respond so I just went ahead and ordered a cape of his off Ebay and it got delivered in less than a week so he is still paying attention to Ebay at least.

Does he have any 1/6 capes up for sale? I checked his eBay and didn't see any.

Dang. Well I need one for my DX02

Yea I sent him a few messages and he didn't respond so I just went ahead and ordered a cape of his off Ebay and it got delivered in less than a week so he is still paying attention to Ebay at least.

Does the Begins cape come w/ cape holders/plugs?

lforigno replied to my message. He still has capes for the DX Batman figures.

Does the Begins cape come w/ cape holders/plugs?

I have no clue. I don't own a Begins Batman figure so I've never looked into it.

Dang. Well I need one for my DX02

Ive found the capes for the DX figures come and go from availability, usually with around 4 available at each time :)

The batman begins capes don't need the clips/holders as it stretches over the neck/shoulders and into the original holders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hate losing those triangular plugs for screen accuracy.

Back