Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Nolan stuff is pretty much dead now.

Shelf warming Bank Robbers, all the Armory sets everywhere and going for cheaper on the secondary market, a signal set that came and went that is now forgotten, a poorly received 1/12 Bat . . .

It had a good run.

But Batman will Returns, I hopes.

DiFabio don't use no Tapatalk. DiFabio is a real man that uses "desktop version" on his iphone.

I've noticed an influx of disgruntled forum posters in the past year and a half, mostly from newbs. C'mon, it's friggin New Years! What's with the anger, the hostility and the name calling?

Damn I want one if these badly. Is it possible to get one for around $300? Anyone n these forums selling theirs?

^^^ everyone lets try and refrain from cursing each other!!! We are all on the same boat heading the same way - towards bankruptcy - so let's try and get along! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I want one if these badly. Is it possible to get one for around $300? Anyone n these forums selling theirs?
I bought my exclusive from a member here for $300 last June I think so its possible just be patient and watch the sale threads.

Just some pics with my new Alfred & DX11, Hot Toys did a great job on the Alfred sculpt imo.

DSCF3214_zpsc6d9e246.jpg

DSCF3215_zps74191432.jpg

DSCF3216_zps1db57610.jpg

DSCF3217_zpsbe2ba473.jpg

Shelf warming Bank Robbers, all the Armory sets everywhere and going for cheaper on the secondary market, a signal set that came and went that is now forgotten, a poorly received 1/12 Bat . . .

It had a good run.
There's probably a few reasons for that. There's already a Bank Robber, that some people prefer to the 2.0, most people have either the DX02 or 12 so the armory is near useless and you could build your own Bale Bruce or Caine Alfred for cheaper, while the Bat...is just poorly made. No way around that. I heard of some issues with the armory, not sure what it was.

There's not much Hot Toys could really do about this - the Bat was their last shot and they screwed up hard, while the Armory I would personally go for if I didn't have my DX12. They COULD finally give as a Ra's Al Ghul to have every villain , but I don't know if anyone knows the true story behind that.

The thing is hot toys tends to improve the joker time after time sculpt and paint wise and people still buy it yet complain its still not good enough. If HT did an even better likeness/paint app, because of the character, it would definitely sell. No brainer really on they're part.

As for the bat, I really dont get the hate. I think it looks great and HT always do an excellent job . will it sell ? time will tell.

It's too expensive, and the Batman and Catwoman included look like crap.

Isnt it a little bit dearer than the tumbler but bigger with 2 figures ?

Yeah the figures are not amazing, but at 1/12 scale they will do the job. You can always not use them and HT didnt have to include them but they did.

Hey guys. I have an opportunity to purchase the Dark Knight Joker DX version 1 with the cop outfit for $400. Should I pull the trigger on this? I am having trouble deciding.

Hey guys. I have an opportunity to purchase the Dark Knight Joker DX version 1 with the cop outfit for $400. Should I pull the trigger on this? I am having trouble deciding.

Might as well get the DX 11 for that money man.

Don't get BRB 2.0 though. Figure blows.,

Yea its worth getting. I used to own it and I like the sculpt. The jacket is more accurate and you get the grenade rig and can knock up a cop joker. You wont be disappointed with it.

I could be wrong, but I'm starting to think that you don't like the BRJ 2.0. :lol

The best thing about it is the masked head. It's a little work of art.

Yea its a nice sculpt and nice idea. The figure on the whole tho is very disappointing and could have been way better imo.

It had a good run.

Same can be said for all the Cap, Iron Man, Terminator, and Robocop figures currently available, actually is there anything selling out these days that isn't an exclusive?

I wasn't really a fan of the BRJ 2.0 head sculpt on the BRJ 2.0. But once I placed it on the DX11, it really made me change my mind about it!

So much for the superiority of the Kato-tailoring. People going back to the DX01 coat. I was the same with the ''real leather'' jacket of DX10 - it was crap. I ended up replacing all of mine with the older MMS117 jacket.

Back