Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Feel sorry for shhbane? Why? He owns a custom Sculpt thats worth 3 times more than the DX11 body it's on. LOL

I'm not gonna lie, I find all of the posts about the custom head kind of lame. This thread is for DX11 not Bobby C.

I also think it looks pretty bad too lol. Just sayin..........

Let's go back on track with a regular DX11, no mods, but with the smashed bat cowl from my Bane set... Enjoy..!
ajazy7ug.jpg

You know what, Remy? It seems like you're not even listening to what I'm saying or understanding, so let me be very clear. I have two things I'm trying to say:

-----------------------
First, to be clear, here is my problem:

Certain posters are posting things that are off-topic and starting fights (sshbane is the one who started it by posting off-topic, multiple times). These same posters have always done this. It's for this very reason that the DC Comics sub-forum was created - so that customizers and people with custom heads/figures could have a place to go and not interfere with others or be bullied.

I don't know how long you've been posting in the DC Comics forum, so you may not know this bit of SSF history. Now you do.
--------------------------

Second, I am not trying to "kick sshbane out" of this community or this forum.

I would like to see his posts. But I would like to see them in the RIGHT place, not the WRONG place.

This thread is the WRONG place for a custom like that. There's an entire DC Comics Custom Forum for that - his posts should be there. Posting his BobbyC pictures here is just as wrong as posting them in the Star Wars section.

And until he begins following the rules, he doesn't have a leg to stand on when it comes to being "bullied." As far as I'm concerned, if you insist on breaking the rules - over and over again - then you can't complain about how people treat you.

Does that make sense?

Unless I happen to miss it, I havent seen Shhbane troll any threads before.
You said he started this by posting off-topic multiple times...the only time I've seen him post off topic is this particular
one.
And if so, I dont blame the guy anyway cause this rule has never really been enforced, other than this custom.

If Shhbane has a long history beside this particular one of trolling or causing conflict in threads...then I'm
not aware of it. But if they are all about this particular instance, then dont blame him, Blame the mob
who loves to start things when its about this custom. It IS this very reason WHY the DC custom section was made.
If they would have just chimed in and then drop it, this will eventually get buried in the thread until the next topic comes along.
But if you look at this topic since last night until this afternoon...who do you think was derailing the thread?
Look again man. its just people going on and on and on bashing it.

I also dont think its fair that people should use this as an example of WHEN not to post a custom head,
yet its ok in every thread. This is what I'm talking about cherry picking when it isnt convenient to post customs ONLY on this
yet its completely fine everywhere else.

I was posting with a friend on this board last night and I mentioned having to delete what I was gonna post
cause I didnt want to get involve in a forum war.
Thought it would move along later on but on and on...all I see is people bashing the guy...

Second, I am not trying to "kick sshbane out" of this community or this forum.

I would like to see his posts. But I would like to see them in the RIGHT place, not the WRONG place.

This thread is the WRONG place for a custom like that. There's an entire DC Comics Custom Forum for that - his posts should be there. Posting his BobbyC pictures here is just as wrong as posting them in the Star Wars section.

If you frequent the customs, I'm sure you're aware that there's a Secret sculptor Joker coming up soon...or the ones who ordered CREG's Heath Joker...
So this thread is gonna be active soon with more dx11 with custom heads.
So when they do...if everyone else chimes in and tell them not to post here and go on and on and bash them for posting it here...then I stand corrected.
But if its completely fine and gets ignored, which I have a feeling it will...then Hey...I wont feel bad about backing up someone whose only intention I see is to share his collection with everyone else.

Thought it would move along later on If you frequent the customs, I'm sure you're aware that there's a Secret sculptor Joker coming up soon...or the ones who ordered CREG's Heath Joker...
So this thread is gonna be active soon with more dx11 with custom heads.

Wait, another head? Seriously? Wtf?

The level of maturity on this thread is pitiful. Grown A*s men bashing another's custom joker with 90% dx11 parts, to the point where they even make memes about it. Its ok when people post pics of imasquerades or other customs, but bobbyc's comes along and everyone just flips their ****. Laughing at those who paid that much for it... i guess christian bale is an idiot for buying a 1200$ head sculpt as well.

GROW UP...

Congrats on that sculpt shhbane :hi5:. I agree that there have been some peculiar looking custom Joker sculpts floating around but you have a gem right there. Ledgers likeness doesn't shine thru the makeup in a lot of the scenes and your sculpt greatly resembles some very specific scenes. Great realism and a great sculpt :duff

Sorry for derailing the thread, I won't post more pics of Bobby's head and when Adam's head(which I'm also getting for free) ships I will ask the people of this forum if I can post pics of it.

Sorry for derailing the thread, I won't post more pics of Bobby's head and when Adam's head(which I'm also getting for free) ships I will ask the people of this forum if I can post pics of it.

Congrats again on getting your joker man.
Specially for free! Can't beat that. Lol.
I hope this experience did not disheartened you in anyway...the most important thing is you liking your figure.

For me personally, i think Adam's is the not only the best joker, but the best 1/6 sculpt I've seen, so you're extremely
Lucky getting that sculpt as well.
Looking forward to see those pics. :duff

Back