Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, nope no futzing(right out of the box), but I'm thinking of doing the collar mod in the near future. I'm gonna take better pics tomorrow.
Anyone know a better site for uploading pics, I used ImageShack and it downscaled them(loosing detail)?

Going to be weathering the costume this weekend, thanks to some tips from alexi. :)

100_7707.jpg

100_7711.jpg

100_7713.jpg

100_7714.jpg

Looks great!! Any weathering tips for coat?

I finally got around to repainting my spare DX11 sculpt. While I think the original paint is technically great, I don't really like the colors. The colors just don't "pop" like they should. The white, red, and green are not bright enough, everything is too muted for my taste.
I didn't go with any specific scene for the makeup, just did what I liked.
Let me know what you think. :)

IMG_7584_2_small.jpg

IMG_7588_2_small.jpg

IMG_7592_2_small.jpg

IMG_7597_2_small.jpg

IMG_7602_2_small.jpg

IMG_7608_2_small.jpg

a link to behind scene pics of Heath Ledger joker pics. He died six years ago from today a amazing joker performance he left behind 4 us all ,gone too soon he would made the trilogy even more epic had he lived to see the 3rd film rest in peace sir. We all miss you sir.

https://bit.ly/1f6owHJ

a link to behind scene pics of Heath Ledger joker pics. He died six years ago from today a amazing joker performance he left behind 4 us all ,gone too soon he would made the trilogy even more epic had he lived to see the 3rd film rest in peace sir. We all miss you sir.

https://bit.ly/1f6owHJ

Thanks for sharing that link, great pics, there were some I hadn't yet seen in there. And agreed that he was taken way too soon, what an amazing talent.

No problem Golfpro I woukd've LOVED to see how much differnt the dark knight trilogy would've been if Heath or Joker got to be apart of the 3rd film. He was a AMAZING JOKER and no question he would have had a Epic role in taking on or out BATS in the 3rd film. Bane was good ,but I WILL ALWAYS wonder what could have been done in the 3rd film with him in it.

No problem Golfpro I woukd've LOVED to see how much differnt the dark knight trilogy would've been if Heath or Joker got to be apart of the 3rd film. He was a AMAZING JOKER and no question he would have had a Epic role in taking on or out BATS in the 3rd film. Bane was good ,but cant ALWAYS wonder what could have been done in the 3rd film.

Well they always said that he was not going to be a part of the third anyways, but you are right, there is no way to know for sure. I just wish we could have seen more behind the scenes footage on the DVD/BluRay special features. Can't get enough of that character.

I didnt know that still he should and could have made it 10x time's more amazing. Still glad we got him in a great performance he never gets old watching the 2nd film , will always be a favorite in the trilogy.

Loved that he nailed that slide in one take! :yess:
Would've been amazing to work with him, but our stunt team wasn't called in until the 3rd film.

behind-the-scenes-dark-knight-26.jpg

I foolishly missed this...is it true hot toys a going to release another Joker..don't want to go to evil bay if they are.

[ QUOTE=Bgnyc007;6489311]Very nice! mines came today, but I missed the post office man lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sucks dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I foolishly missed this...is it true hot toys a going to release another Joker..don't want to go to evil bay if they are.

In an interview it was strongly hinted that there may be another Joker in the pipeline. Of course it could just be a 1/4 scale version. i have the 2.0 and it is an amazing figure. One of my favorites in my small collection. Sorry i couldn't be more help.

Back