Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You caught that quick. :lol

I edited my post. Didn't feel like going there any more.

Well to be fair once again, TheGDBatman was stating in his case it is 100% lighting. I don't think he was arguing that no one has variations. He's going by his figure which he would know what it looks like in natural lighting. Once again I was only going by this example, not everyone's. If other members see differences in the paint app or what have you, so be it. Like you said, the figure is awesome either way.

Well to be fair once again, TheGDBatman was stating in his case it is 100% lighting. I don't think he was arguing that no one has variations. He's going by his figure which he would know what it looks like in natural lighting. Once again I was only going by this example, not everyone's. If other members see differences in the paint app or what have you, so be it. Like you said, the figure is awesome either way.

:exactly: I don't know about variations on other figures but for mine its just the lighting.

Yeah that first pic is the natural light in my detolf top shelf with no additional lights. My second detolf has lighting but that is currently occupied by the interrogation room.

BBTS finaly got mine shipped, it'll be here friday :banana
It does kinda suck at the same time as this went through before the 1st,
so when ssc tries to charge me my 1/4 endo today it's not going to go through.

Well i'll at least have my dx11 next to batman soon :blissy

My joker arrived today :) dented to buggery by the post office no doubt.
One thing though, from the pictures I've seen he doesn't seem to have paint missing on his nose (just looked at theist few pages to check and it looks fully painted)
Here is a shot of mine, his nose looks like its been rubbed off :( any way of getting HT to replace the head?
8694996937_b1a67509f2_c_d.jpg

Is everyones box tearing a bit at the edges?

I havnt done anything to it but open it and it seems to crack more than any other hot toys box

My joker arrived today :) dented to buggery by the post office no doubt.
One thing though, from the pictures I've seen he doesn't seem to have paint missing on his nose (just looked at theist few pages to check and it looks fully painted)
Here is a shot of mine, his nose looks like its been rubbed off :( any way of getting HT to replace the head?

Yeah, that's not right. Who did you order from?

From ABC Express, not sure if its a return to him or to HT. :/

I don't think you'll be able to return directly to HT. When I had my first figure with issues, I contacted HT and they told me to deal with the store I bought it from. I don't know what ABC Express' policies are, but you'll do better to start by contacting them with pictures of the problem. Show them the dented box too.

Back