Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gun_totin_joker.jpg

bats_grabs_joker.jpg

purple_portrait_450_x_600.jpg

I got mine in the other day and when I first saw pics of this I was totally disappointed.I was not a fan of the laughing sculpt[I always hated open mouth sculpts]and I thought the other sculpt was no were near what it should be.after getting it in hand I realize I was completly wrong.the laughing sculpt is awsome,not perfect but the scenes you can recreate in the interigatiojn room are great.the other sculpt is a very good heath sculpt.not perfect but very very good.in my opinion adams new one that he only showed pics of is the best,followed by bobby c,then adams older ones and this are tied for 3rd.is it perfect?no.but it is very close to it.I'm now a huge fan of this figure and I was one of the biggest haters of it.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

:rock nice work. I may have to use that set up...great action.

It's actually a pretty easy set up.
Pose bats roughly how ya want him, then carefully position jokes on to bats. Make sure he's standing pretty straight to bear the weight.
Futz away.
Have fun, post pics.

My joker arrived today :) dented to buggery by the post office no doubt.
One thing though, from the pictures I've seen he doesn't seem to have paint missing on his nose (just looked at theist few pages to check and it looks fully painted)
Here is a shot of mine, his nose looks like its been rubbed off :( any way of getting HT to replace the head?

Personally, I would use a thin brush and a little bit of white acryl paint...
Just don't use a thick layer of that colour but dab a very thin amount of it onto the nose...

The nose itself is completely white on a perfectly painted figure, so you won't have any trouble to fix this little problem by yourself.

This would cause less than half the stress of sending it back to your seller and to wait for a replacement. :wink1:

Last edited:
Well, my ghetto grenade rig is finished for the most part. I need to mess with the grenade placement once I get the safety pins in the mail, and maybe add a little hook for the thumb ring. Still need to twist all the grenade strings into a single strand. Its not 100% accurate, but I don't really care. I'm the only one that's ever gonna really see it.

Well, my ghetto grenade rig is finished for the most part. I need to mess with the grenade placement once I get the safety pins in the mail, and maybe add a little hook for the thumb ring. Still need to twist all the grenade strings into a single strand. Its not 100% accurate, but I don't really care. I'm the only one that's ever gonna really see it.

Nothing wrong with that, it looks great good job :clap

I swear, I'm the last person on this forum to get this thing!

Nope he's still not hit UK shores. Even OSB hasn't had his stock yet and he's normally one of the first uk sellers to get things seeing as he gets from china. Got a feeling this is going to be another DX12 when it comes to uk:impatient::impatient::impatient:

Think it looks great!:clap

Just got my invoice today for him today and paid it:yess:

I hope to have him soon. :impatient:

Back