Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I uploaded a better pic from my previous post, I love this setup :)

img6200b.jpg

What can the detonator be use for? Since the joker didnt use that particular one.

:lol guess you're right...since it's inferred that he set up the ferries, I imagine him holding it at some point...I'm assuming it's different than the one he attempts to use on the Pruitt building? Never realized. :dunno

Nice man :rock I really wish there was a light up function for the HT desk lamp. :gah:

poor batman, punch joker so hard, his wrist come off.

Yeah, those Medi hands just don't seat quite close enough, always seems to be some gap left.

My regular Joker is out for delivery, but there's no one at my house to receive it. I should get everything delivered to my workplace from now on.

I'm really looking forward to being able to compare two of the same figure for the first time. Can't wait to set up the two displays!

:lol guess you're right...since it's inferred that he set up the ferries, I imagine him holding it at some point...I'm assuming it's different than the one he attempts to use on the Pruitt building? Never realized. :dunno

The one that the Joker had during the 'fireworks' scene with Batman had 2 keys (to detonate the two boats) instead of 1 key which is the exclusive acc that we got.

I believe it's the one that's found on one of the boats towards the end of the movie as that one came in a box filled with brown tissue paper or a hollowed out book filled with brown tissue paper. Don't quote me on that, but I'm pretty sure it's from one of the ferries.

The one that the Joker had during the 'fireworks' scene with Batman had 2 keys (to detonate the two boats) instead of 1 key which is the exclusive acc that we got.

ah yes...curious choice for them to include the version he's never seen holding....:dunno But then again, Hot Toys does what Hot Toys does.

My Joker arrived today! Sent on Thursday from SSC and arrived at my door in UK on Tuesday, now that's what I call service.... but no one was home to sign for it!!:gah::gah: At least I know it's definitely coming tomorrow now and some one will be home to sign for him :yess:

I'm not a n00b with Hot Toys, but this is my first PERS figure. Does the stick move U/D/L/R or spin? Or both?

Back