Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened it and grabbed the mask and detonator then took a long hard look...

I honestly just wanted to keep the whole extra set lol. I had to intervention myself and decide I should just part with the extra set, I already have an interrogation setup granted its not the dx11 quality clothing etc. but overall I am happy with it.

I have 4 jokers on display and recently just picked extra pieces to make a 2nd bane plus picked up a Mark I on the forums last night so i've been going a little OD lol!

Im going to post it up FS or FT in the buy/sell forum as soon as I get access, went to post and realized I never contacted a mod about clearing me.

If you (or anyone for that matter) are parting him out and are selling the regular head, I am very interested.

Joker arrived and wow the quality of this figure is soooo good. Took some quick shots, used my old DX-01 for the laughing sculpt.

8591539874_366e238813_b.jpg

8591536920_8f91411219_b.jpg

8591542168_8f3da28190_b.jpg

Happy, happy, happy...

Hey guys I'm sure this is covered somewhere in thsi thread but it'll be faster for me to just ask again:

My brother just got this figure and wants to display it without the jackets... he got the purple one off but cannot seem to get the grey inner one to slip over the shoulders... is there some trick to this?

i got my shipping notification almost within 30 minutes of me complaining as well....odd eh..hehe

:rotfl:rotfl Same here. But I sent them an email instead. Mine will be here next week because I'm an international buyer. Oh well, can't wait for the tax and handling charge.

Last edited:
I doubt the call did it. Even a quick same day order and ship takes a few hours. UPS had picked it up before or as you were calling. it was just a coincidence

Anyway congrats to everyone who are getting their new toys this week :clap

Back