Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did ask this over at the dx12 forum,but I guess it's more appropriate to ask here. First up, dx11, amazing figure, can't wait to get my hands on it. I'd like to build my own diorama for the dx11 and 12, and I'd like to make it as accurate as possible. Considering how most of you here know so much about the franchise, would anyone know where I could find set measurements from the dark knight? Or am I just gonna have to wing it and estimate my own?

If you are talking about the interrogation room scene, BBTS sells a pretty damn good looking one, I forgot the company that makes it but it is pretty expensive.

I did ask this over at the dx12 forum,but I guess it's more appropriate to ask here. First up, dx11, amazing figure, can't wait to get my hands on it. I'd like to build my own diorama for the dx11 and 12, and I'd like to make it as accurate as possible. Considering how most of you here know so much about the franchise, would anyone know where I could find set measurements from the dark knight? Or am I just gonna have to wing it and estimate my own?

it's all about scaling. What I would do is find out how tall Bale is in the costume, then try to get a screen cap from when he's putting the chair at the door to stop anyone from coming in. that will allow you to get a rough estimate of how big the door is then scale everything from that door measurement. I'm sure there's a more precise way of doing it, but this is just off the top of my head

Thanks fellas, appreciate the advice. Apparently there are blueprints floating around online, I'm gonna try and find them. If not, Gipetto's method seems plausible (although challenging). If I do find something though, I will post links here, in case someone else might need them in the future. I'll keep you guys posted with the progress! Cheers!

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

I'm trying to find someone who is really good at adding hair to these Joker head sculpts. Obviously for a price..Does anyone know of any and if so how much it would cost?

Back