Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You not bothered by the probability of customs fees? Its pretty much guaranteed.

:exactly:

Thats why I getting it from UK based seller.

To me, he looks like he's about to tell a story on his background.......looks sinister to me

This will be my first Joker figure.......aside from the stroke the price tag gave me, this is pretty killer

:exactly:

best joker sculpt!

Joker3_1.png

Smirky or stern....? Whatever, regular's fine too.

I know there's this idea of having to sell prior versions of figures while the going is good before prices plummet. However, I don't think this new DX 11 Joker and the upcoming Batman are going to kill the value of previous releases on the secondary market.

It might hurt a little for a few weeks but long term I think they'll still be very collectible and valuable.

Here's why,

MMS 68 TDK V1 The Joker

A cheap, bare bones, bad likeness figure that still goes for more than it's MSRP cost,

Auction 1

Auction 2

Auction 3

This is after the Bank Robber, DX 01 and the DX 2.0. Pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

MMS 67 TDK OC Batman

After the Begins Toy Fairs/Sideshow exclusive MMS 155 Batman everyone was like "you better sell off the original costume now, it'll go down in price". It really never did. It still goes for a ____ ton just as the new one does with all of it's quality control problems.

Auction 1

Auction 2

Auction 3

MMS 71 TDK V1 Batman

Here are a few examples, most of which are USED and they still go well above $200 to $300. Remember it only retailed for about $150.

Auction 1

Auction 2

Auction 3

Not hurt by the DX 02 release or the upcoming DX 2.0

Well said :lecture:goodpost:

Maglor loves to lose I guess :lol

Word. I wonder what kind of value the DX1 would have minus the grenades. I love the pose I have with pulling the grenade rig too much to let it go. Maybe I'll just sell Cop Joker to get a little extra for the upcoming upgrades. :dunno

Im not so sure if I want a Batman figure that bad as all Batmans look similar. Leadger's Joker is unique and a awesome design.

I agree. But I never got a "Dark Knight" version of the Batsuit, only the OC. So this might fill that need, IF -- and its a big IF -- I like TDKR. If I don't then my Keaton Bats will represent the Nolan Batman just fine. :)

I think I saw you mention CollectiblesDirect? Have you used them before?

Yes and yes :)

Lee provides great customer service on here.
They are only UK store that allows flexpay so are a godsend really.
I bought Classic Pred and had no issues with them at all. Got Joker 2.0 and Alien Warrior PS on order at the moment.

I agree. But I never got a "Dark Knight" version of the Batsuit, only the OC. So this might fill that need, IF -- and its a big IF -- I like TDKR. If I don't then my Keaton Bats will represent the Nolan Batman just fine. :)

Yeah I might get a TDK Batman or TDKR Batman whichever is cheaper sometime of middle of next year. Am in no hurry.

I think I saw you mention CollectiblesDirect? Have you used them before?

I use Lee over at CollectablesDirect..top bloke would recommend his site,Great Customer service and he offers flexpay too which is always a bonus.
I've bought Iron man,tracker,shadow pred,gree and bly, jack sparrow from him with no issues whatsoever.

Back