Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have looked through a hundred plus pages of this thread...

Did anyone mod the DX 11 coat to add the grenade pouches??? I still can't believe HT left this out!

Received my brand new DX11 Joker yesterday. A bit disappointed there is a dent at the top of the box. Hot Toys should really improve their shipping packaging. This Joker is the most expensive & easily the favorite of my entire collection. Well worth it.

DSC00876.JPG

Check it out My DX11 with a custom grenade rig ! Best of both worlds now! I did do a lot of customizing to get the colors and the face more accurate.

Attachments

• IMG_5663.jpg
    IMG_5663.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_5657.jpg
    IMG_5657.jpg
    680 KB · Views: 415
Thanks Kamandi. I designed and made them myself! Coincidentally Due to the massive demand, I have decided to offer a one time limited run of my custom acrylic display tiles. Just like you see in the pictures.

so here are the rules, the price per tile is $20 with a minimum of four tiles, excluding shipping. The design format is as you see it, but each tile will be customized to the specific character you request. Price includes the design time I will need, and the time to write the CNC program

The deadline for orders is this Thursday!

They really a lot of class to your collection, without overpowering your figures, I designed them to be transparent, so the can be placed in front of the figure maximizing your square footage

Yeah, that adds a lot to the presentation. I'll have to pass this go-around Jazz. I need to think about which characters I'd choose and I have a few pre-order hitting together. I hope to jump on the bandwagon next time. Put me on your interested list.

BTW - Can you do black acrylic? Vader would look sick with a black block etched like that.

Probably Kamandi. To be fair, I do not know if there will be another run and how long that will take. Just a fair warning.

Great pics. :clap I hate you guys. :lol

Haha, it wasn't always that way for me, I have been taking pictures with my cell phone for the past 4 years, I just updated the photos on first page on my collection thread cause I finally got a decent camera, the first comment was you need better pictures:lol:(

Back