Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, good thing is these are the heads Adam is gonna send me:
kpk7.jpg

Love painting everything myself, so that's no problem.
The problem will be putting the hair on Ledger, what would you guys suggest real hair or sculpted?

kpk7.jpg

The problem will be putting the hair on Ledger, what would you guys suggest real hair or sculpted?
Depends on how well you can actually do the real hair. Can be best if you do a mixture of both if you think doing a full head of real hair won't come out looking too nice but I can't imagine it looking bad on that sculpt from Adam.

joker.jpg

kpk7.jpg

Man you're so lucky.
That Adam joker is a grail figure to me.
Major congrats man. :hi5:

Man, you're lucky. That joker sculpt is amazing, def makes the ultimate joker. I take it they're not for sale, or very expensive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, you're lucky. That joker sculpt is amazing, def makes the ultimate joker. I take it they're not for sale, or very expensive?

Not sure how much the unpainted sculpt goes for but the fully painted and haired one goes for roughly $1500. Depends on how you define expensive.

Not sure how much the unpainted sculpt goes for but the fully painted and haired one goes for roughly $1500. Depends on how you define expensive.

Try $2000. That's lately.

Oh, that's it? Lol and this guy is getting it for free. I underestimated how lucky you were...

He's getting them free too? Damn. WTH.

Honestly though, I never heard of Adam selling an unpainted Joker sculpt. That's a first.

Yep, I'm getting 3 (2 Ledgers and 1 Bale)heads for free. Can't tell you why. :)
Bobby's sculpt will be painted and with hair, Adam's won't be.
Is there a thread where I can see a good tutorial about putting real hair or mohair on resin?
PS.
None of these will be for sale, so don't send me PMs.

Last edited:
I cant deny that Bobby C's Joker is the top dog, but honestly I dont understand 2500 for a 1/6th toy headsculpt. Thats roughly a reliable used car, rent/mortgage money, etc. I cant fathom spending that much, or why he thinks its plausable to charge that much. No disrespect meant. Just my opinion.

So I walk into a LCS to pick up the new issue of Remeber's Black Science today, I look up, where there has been a DX11 on display/sale on a top shelf for maybe 8 months (it's been 3 or so since I've been in that shop), and sure enough the Joker is still there. It's been $325. I almost bought it once.

I bought it today.

For $200.

Couldn't believe it was slashed down, so I had to grab it. They even had the brown shipper.

Not sure if I'm going to keep it. I don't have any other Nolan Batman figures. I'll hang onto it for now, unless someone is desperate for one, I guess. I just couldn't pass up such a good deal.

So I walk into a LCS to pick up the new issue of Remeber's Black Science today, I look up, where there has been a DX11 on display/sale on a top shelf for maybe 8 months (it's been 3 or so since I've been in that shop), and sure enough the Joker is still there. It's been $325. I almost bought it once.

I bought it today.

For $200.

Couldn't believe it was slashed down, so I had to grab it. They even had the brown shipper.

Not sure if I'm going to keep it. I don't have any other Nolan Batman figures. I'll hang onto it for now, unless someone is desperate for one, I guess. I just couldn't pass up such a good deal.
Why is the price of hot toys falling? I've just bought a DX11 (Mint in Box) from ebay UK for £172, including postage. The DX01 is also dropping in price. I can understand the DX01 dropping in price, but not the DX11. Is there another new version of the Joker soon?

Last edited:
What is the price of hot toys falling? I've just bought a DX11 (Mint in Box) from ebay UK for £172, including postage. The DX01 is also dropping in price. I can understand the DX01 dropping in price, but not the DX11. Is there another new version of the Joker soon?

Yeah, apparently there's a 3.0 coming soon!

Yeah, apparently there's a 3.0 coming soon!

Have you really heard this somewhere?

I looked up a few auctions. A couple of DX11s have sold for about 260-280 this month, but so have several for 350 or so, so it's hard to say. It's sold out at retail pretty much, and this store just doesn't get the kind of action figure traffic needed to move Hot Toys, so I think they cut the price just to get rid of it already.

I can't imagine it will really fall that low as a standard. It's an amazing figure.

Have you really heard this somewhere?

I looked up a few auctions. A couple of DX11s have sold for about 260-280 this month, but so have several for 350 or so, so it's hard to say. It's sold out at retail pretty much, and this store just doesn't get the kind of action figure traffic needed to move Hot Toys, so I think they cut the price just to get rid of it already.

I can't imagine it will really fall that low as a standard. It's an amazing figure.

I own the DX11 and its by far my favourite 1/6 figure I own, the amount of accessories you get is unreal!

Here's a thread about the possible release of a 3.0 Joker:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134411

Lol.

I really haven't followed any of the Nolan stuff very closely. It would be pretty insane of them to do a 4th Heath Joker. I don't understand why Hot Toys doesn't do accessory sets or packs, lile bandai does for weapons. Just release a new set of clothes and guns.

Back