Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found War-Toys online. They have a wide range of grenades for only a few dollars. Think I'll pick a few of those rather than the official rig which last I saw, went out for nearly 50 dollars without a coat.
I'm not so worried about not getting 100% screen accurate. I can probably fake those safety pins with some bend metal wire. My mother loves to knit so won't be hard to find a suitable string.

And buying a DX01 for just that seems a little bit crazy. :monkey1 Anyone tried putting on the DX01 coat over the DX11 clothing? Can't say I'm not a little bit interested to see that though!

Ok never thought of that well done, that is a good find! :clap

I made a grenade rig with the patch a ways back before I bought the DX01. I can be done. In fact I believe I bought the grenade from War Toys. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Good job, I know I wouldn't be able to have the patience to do that but that is just me. :lol

sorry for the crap iPad picture, but it was the best i could do at the moment. the coat will fit without the inner jacket, but he wouldn't stand to wait for a better picture because he didn't like it much.

that's his: "what the hell get me outta this rig" look.

jokerdx01coat1.jpg

actually he looks fine in the dx01 coat. and i admit the sleeves are better on it than the 2.0 (the flare), so i am glad i have both for whatever suits the mood.

So the DX01 coat can only fit on the DX11 Joker if the grey blazer is not on the figure? I mean are you saying it won't go on at all if the grey blazer is on? :huh

So the DX01 coat can only fit on the DX11 Joker if the grey blazer is not on the figure? I mean are you saying it won't go on at all if the grey blazer is on? :huh

i guess it fits, sure.

jokerdx01coat3.jpg

again, sorry for the very bad picture. i think it looks too bulky in the shoulders with both coats.

i guess it fits, sure.

again, sorry for the very bad picture. i think it looks too bulky in the shoulders with both coats.

That doesn't look all that bad. Just wondering how restrictive that will be in posing him. But I doubt I can score a rig with coat for a reasonable price at this point in time. Had my eyes on one a while ago but it didn't ship overseas. :slap Guess I'll just have to fabricate my own one.

articulation with one layer is so-so. with both, it's pretty tight; he can barely raise his arms.

: o p

I finally got mine a couple days ago. I've collected figures for over 6 years now and can say this is one of, if not the best figure HT's has ever released. Unreal detail.

articulation with one layer is so-so. with both, it's pretty tight; he can barely raise his arms.

: o p

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Can't bear to watch Mr J look like a stuffed chicken with no articulation left so I'll settle with another dx11 coat. I have faith it'll turn out decent!

EDIT: Tried to order at War-Toys but they require an order of at least $10 while my order was only about $3. Went on to add some extra bits to find out the shipping cost was bigger than the purchase itself. So I've ordered from BlackOpsToys instead. Came across a propane tank as well so I'm thinking painting that up as a laughing gas tank. Might not be movie accurate but Joker isn't whole without his gas!

Last edited:
i swear all my jokers have such weird paint jobs. i just realized today that mine has a mark on his chin and he's not nearly as white as others' seem to be.

jokerface.jpg

doesn't bother me ~ it'll be interesting to see what my second one looks like. if it ever gets here.

Duuuude! :lol You're right.

Usually with Joker figures you'll see the paint vary slightly here and there. Easily unseen by the untrained eye but you can see them if you're looking. Now yours? :lol It's immediate. Yeah, not as much white as I've seen on others. Not exactly a bad thing, just different. I like it.

right? ha!

dang ~ i hope that doesn't make it hard to choose between them. though i have grown fond of this one.

You were able to..all sold out now....i need the gun and clip people..mines broken and ssc has ignored my emails...

That isn't normal for them at all. I would give them a call. I've talked to either Dan or Ashley in the past and they have been nothing but courteous and helpful on a couple of occasions. Made it right the next day at the latest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always, always ask for a packout!!!! It's just $10 extra, and saves all the heartache!!

:lecture :goodpost:

Back