Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So when do you think the regular version will be ready?

Oh and if some people cancel or get their cards declined , can i change mine to an EX???

For some reason, I get my shipping notices from SS late at night. Hopefully it'll show up in my inbox later. I preordered the day it went up.

Same thing goes for me. It's irritating that it's always the case. I keep seeing people who get their notices so damned early in the day compared to me, and I always get them very late at night. I got charged, but that's it so far.

I doubt that, they're two completely different items (as far as UPC/item numbers go).

You should ask them.

Thanks , yeah i will live chat with Kathy tomorrow :panic:

I only ask because i've only ordered about 5 things from SSC

I just figured because they are the same price and i wanted the EX version but its sold out :gah:

The Exclusive is a different item number and have to pay for shipping (so it's more). The regular has it's own item number and has free shipping.

So it's iffy there.

If I were you, I'd keep tabs on Sideshow and see if the Ex. ever goes back up (right now, it's removed from the site, sold out without a wait list option) before the regular comes in stock. Worst case, you see the exclusive is back up, you cancel the regular, and put your down payment towards the exclusive instead.

Same thing goes for me. It's irritating that it's always the case. I keep seeing people who get their notices so damned early in the day compared to me, and I always get them very late at night. I got charged, but that's it so far.

I have the same problem order day one, pay the soonest I can, then get mine a week or 2 after most people....:gah:

The Exclusive is a different item number and have to pay for shipping (so it's more). The regular has it's own item number and has free shipping.

So it's iffy there.

If I were you, I'd keep tabs on Sideshow and see if the Ex. ever goes back up (right now, it's removed from the site, sold out without a wait list option) before the regular comes in stock. Worst case, you see the exclusive is back up, you cancel the regular, and put your down payment towards the exclusive instead.

Thankyou for the info buddy , i will talk to them tomorrow :1-1::hi5:

I'm very surprised that my shipping label was changed to true tracking this late at night. He should be here on Friday! :yess:

So it's iffy there.

I believe there is still a wait list, it's just closed because they are not adding more people to it.

So if someone cancels or CC is declined, whoever is on the list will get a chance at it 1st.

I'm still waiting for an e-mail. Got charged and status is shipping soon. I didn't get an email for my batombile flex charge either

I'm still waiting for an e-mail. Got charged and status is shipping soon. I didn't get an email for my batombile flex charge either

Yeah, should've at least received a UPS Quantum View by now. Guess mine isn't shipping until tomorrow. :monkey2
But, guess I shouldn't complain since, after reward points and a credit due to a flaw from another item, this is only costing me $33.31 shipped. :D

Back