Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because you end up paying customs fees? I thought that was kind of obvious

He has 3 options.

-Pay inflated price on ebay now - stupid
-Pay slightly more for the figure itself, with the added cost of customs fees to get it a month earlier from sideshow - stupid
Or
-Keep his current order, save $160, and not pay customs - smart

Is impatience really worth throwing money away for? Doesnt seem worth it to me. Just like the initial enterbay joker and batman prices where rediculous considering you could wait a month and get them way cheaper from a LOCAL retailer.

The $160 extra is if he goes to HK to get it, nothing to do with ordering from Sideshow

Generally speaking there's little difference between ordering from Sideshow including custom fees or waiting for a UK seller

And who's managed to get this figure for $160?

Generally speaking there's little difference between ordering from Sideshow including custom fees or waiting for a UK seller

I find sideshow is usually more expensive. And with the customs fee. Just not worth it. Not for the sake of a month.

And no-one is getting it for 160. Thats what he'd save by keeping his current order and not paying the stupid ebay prices.

I personally want the Ex. Love the mask, the trigger is cool, and I wanted to experiment Sideshow. So i gonna have to cancel my order to my local seller.
Do you guys know about custom fees in France ?

I find sideshow is usually more expensive. And with the customs fee. Just not worth it. Not for the sake of a month.

The DX10 came out in HK 2 months ago and Sideshow started shipping a week later and only now are the UK sellers getting him in while OSB still have no idea when their orders will be fulfilled, there's no guarantee the wait will only be a month

For the DX11 you're looking to pay almost bang on £200 to get him from a UK seller (give or take a couple of pound either way), shipped from Sideshow costs £180 + £30-ish Customs + £10 Fedex handling fee meaning you're only spending £20 more. £20 more (and get the ex version) or potentially wait up to 2 months longer..... I know what I'd rather do.

I personally want the Ex. Love the mask, the trigger is cool, and I wanted to experiment Sideshow. So i gonna have to cancel my order to my local seller.
Do you guys know about custom fees in France ?

Yeah EX is looking better and better. I really only want the mask so I can add that character onto the shelf though.

I just spent an hour setting this up properly for the interrogation room scene, I need to change my review of the figure from earlier. It looks kick *** with the laughing sculpt, dirty hand sculpts and Dio.
I have grown to love it a lot more (but still don't care too much for reg sculpt).

I just spent an hour setting this up properly for the interrogation room scene, I need to change my review of the figure from earlier. It looks kick *** with the laughing sculpt, dirty hand sculpts and Dio.
I have grown to love it a lot more (but still don't care too much for reg sculpt).

The laughing HS is the one I will use I think, just as Batman is about to smash Jokers head on the desk, I loved that scence in TDK.

PICS!!!!!! :lol

The DX10 came out in HK 2 months ago and Sideshow started shipping a week later and only now are the UK sellers getting him in while OSB still have no idea when their orders will be fulfilled, there's no guarantee the wait will only be a month

For the DX11 you're looking to pay almost bang on £200 to get him from a UK seller (give or take a couple of pound either way), shipped from Sideshow costs £180 + £30-ish Customs + £10 Fedex handling fee meaning you're only spending £20 more. £20 more (and get the ex version) or potentially wait up to 2 months longer..... I know what I'd rather do.

I've got mine on pre-order with Forbidden Planet £200 not that stupid hike they did in the last few months where its closer to £250, who knows when mine will show up they predict mid-February.

I've got mine on pre-order with Forbidden Planet £200 not that stupid hike they did in the last few months where its closer to £250, who knows when mine will show up they predict mid-February.

The mother in law ordered me a Batman T-Shirt from them for Christmas, still hasn't arrived and worst of all they have no idea if they'll ever even get it now. Basically dont speak to me about FP :lecture :lol

The mother in law ordered me a Batman T-Shirt from them for Christmas, still hasn't arrived and worst of all they have no idea if they'll ever even get it now. Basically dont speak to me about FP :lecture :lol

I had a similar experience with them, ordered and paid for some stuff, waited for it to come into stock for quite a long time only to be told they weren't going to be stocking it after all. Avoid!

David Shawn finally makes an appearance in this thread :lol

No that isnt David Shawn aka David Shaw aka Shawn David aka Steven Johnson. David Shawn has been on these boards for awhile and knows several of the regular posters here. He keeps calling out fellow Freaks Rorywan, DiFabio, Nova, Batfan08 just to name a few. He has a very unhealthy obsession with us here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I got my second email delay for joker says not until march... This hobby has taught me much patience ,but was hoping for feb oh well...Gives me more time to save for a 2nd joker.

The laughing HS is the one I will use I think, just as Batman is about to smash Jokers head on the desk, I loved that scence in TDK.

:exactly:I'm planning on using my DX01 with the dirty hands, laughing sculpt and maybe pick up an extra shirt and vest for the Dio scene. Looks so great and the best way to use the laughing sculpt.

Pics now Rory!!:panic::panic::panic:

Back