Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have the time too look back several hundred pages...good for you..congrats. :cuckoo::lol

I didn't look back hundreds of pages, I recall it being said as I was actively involved in the board at the time. You getting off to a nice start on the threads.

:monkey4

Ledger's makeup really built up the areas around his mouth. The appearance of 'chewing gum' is accurate.

Yes, especially in a couple of scenes where Ledger flipped his tongue around inside his mouth as if chewing it, at the party talking to rachael for example.

Is it just me or does anyone else just not need the box to be reviewed in every video out there. :dunno Same goes for all figures. Just get to the meat of the review and show the figure first!! Before anything else!

Yes! What really gets me is when they begin to show the logo's at the back.
:lol

A couple of things i haven't seen mentioned. The backdrop will fit (partially) into a detolf and there is a large safety pin through the Joker card on the inside insert.

Is it just me or does anyone else just not need the box to be reviewed in every video out there. :dunno Same goes for all figures. Just get to the meat of the review and show the figure first!! Before anything else!

The box is extremely important but what is even more vital is a review of the brown shipper it comes in... >_>

Ughh it's the most irritating thing in reviews, you always need to for 7 minutes deep to even see a figure at all :monkey4

Ledger's makeup really built up the areas around his mouth. The appearance of 'chewing gum' is accurate.

It may be accentuated on this sculpt from certain angles. But I do recall seeing the cheeks get that puffy look to them in a number of scenes. But, we don't pause and stare at those scenes in 3D like we can with the figure. This seems like it may have been referenced for this sculpt:

Joker1.jpg

I didn't look back hundreds of pages, I recall it being said as I was actively involved in the board at the time. You getting off to a nice start on the threads.:monkey4[/QUOTE

Again, good for you. I only care about what's been said in the time I've been here. I'm not going back hundreds of pages to see what someone thinks about SOME old photo of a prototype :cuckoo:....I think you might be the one that needs to get with the times....well, you have, after all you have the figure first. And you're right, it is a good start ......no thanks to you :lol :nana:

I didn't look back hundreds of pages, I recall it being said as I was actively involved in the board at the time. You getting off to a nice start on the threads.:monkey4[/QUOTE

Again, good for you. I only care about what's been said in the time I've been here. I'm not going back hundreds of pages to see what someone thinks about SOME old photo of a prototype :cuckoo:....I think you might be the one that needs to get with the times....well, you have, after all you have the figure first. And you're right it is a good start......no thanks to you :lol :nana:

I think I have entered a parallel universe of some kind. Goodbye.

:ignore:

Honestly looking at that video you must be mentally challenged if you don't think that looks like Heath ledger, it's easily the best joker Hot toys have done and dare I say it, it's better than enterbays, Rory do some pics your bane ones where class

Honestly looking at that video you must be mentally challenged if you don't think that looks like Heath ledger, it's easily the best joker Hot toys have done and dare I say it, it's better than enterbays, Rory do some pics your bane ones where class

Can't.. I must be mentally challenged.
:lol

(I already did some fast ones..have a look in my thread, or a few pages back)

So...if the schedule is right, we'll be getting 7 figures: Joker, Thor, BW, IM:M7, Hulk, Loki, and Spiderman all in March??!

tumblr_lgp300gzDi1qga04mo1_250.jpg

Last edited:
Back