Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wtf screws wont go in

Guest Post from my bro who helped me put it together: :lol

Hey, the screws are self-tapping ones but the leading 'point' is not very sharp. What that means is that the screw basically drills its own path through the material rather than having to go through an existing, pre-drilled and tapped hole.

What I did was to initiate the site for self-tapping by holding the screwdriver in the position of the hole and hitting it from behind to enlarge the existing small hole by a small amount.

Then, I held the screw in place and applied clockwise torque as you would normally to tighten a screw, but i applied more forward force against the screw with my palm to give the necessary motivation to the screw to begin self-tapping. Once the screw 'dug in' it was pretty straightforward.

Repeat for all the holes and you're done! :wave

What slots to the long screws go in directions suck balls igot the long scres in the bottom what length to you use for the sides and the trim for the top of the glass.

you really just need the screws in the bottom the sides ones ithink you can get away with out doing its pretty sturdy these scews really suck a fat ____.

:lol

Calm down buddy. Yeah it's quite sturdy but I think it's worth the effort putting all the screws in. Sorry don't remember where I used the longer ones vs the shorter ones now. But you could always PM Batman79 and ask :wave

So glad I got this before it sold out. Love how they put a little plac stuck to the underside with your edition number etched into it.

I was glad I was able to get one too. VERY impressive piece. Now just waiting for the main attraction!! :yess:

wtf screws wont go in

Had that problem too...

almost done if you guys get this get someone to hold it for you its a _____ bye yourself

No ____! It really is a pain. But so worth it!:lecture

Im done Ill take pics I had to tap out some of the screw holes cause the screws suck be careful people i put a tiny hair line crack in the wall trying to tap one of the wholes out so I just left the screws out on 2 spots which I dont think you need any way . The good news is the tiny crack is not really noticble and looks part of the weathering lol. I might put a dab of crazy glue on it but will prob leave it as is cause you cant tell.

Which one is this?

This:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=XCS10002&mode=retail

My pics:

IMG-3248.jpg

IMG-3245.jpg

well here is mine all put together this thing is huge barley have room for it lol I might have to cancel tumbler.

Back