Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do the hand, neck and feet pegs all work with the Joker's hands, head and shoes? Ive just orderd the Prison Break looking truetype

Yes they are all compatible. ONLY difference is the chest which is slightly bigger, and it is very slight, but when you put the BR Joker shirt on, you can tell its a tight fit versus the BR Joker body which is a perfect fit.

Maybe the Asian TT has a different build, I thought the differences were just skin tone. I know the Joker figures are more the Asian TT skin tone than the caucasian.

That stand an april fool joke? It looks cool either way, subtely lit. Any more pics of the joker setup with the backdrop setup thing like a few pages back?

Last edited:
Yes they are all compatible. ONLY difference is the chest which is slightly bigger, and it is very slight, but when you put the BR Joker shirt on, you can tell its a tight fit versus the BR Joker body which is a perfect fit.

Aah thanks mate. Can't wait to put the new purple suit on the body and create a whole new Joker!

i just bought another hot toys the joker stand of ebay just incase I dont care for the other one and that way I can either display him on his own with the deluxe stand or with the rest of them with the matching stand.

Can anyone summarize which shops are going to have the HT version/will get the figure in summer instead the DC one in fall?
I can't seem to find the information anymore.

The Tom Cruise TT is the older one I'm pretty sure. The one SSC is currently selling and the Prison Break TT are the same as TT MMS figures have been coming on for the past year or two.

Actually, I believe the Tom Cruise TT is the latest, while the Wentworth Miller TT was released before that.

I actually bought the Wentworth TT months back while the Tom Cruise one was just recently released here and I was contemplating getting that for the different headsculpt.

Guys, don't get your hopes up about that stand, the more I think of that image, it's totally and April Fool's joke, no way HT would put out an image of that poor quality with that sloppy looking text.

We haven't seen the stand yet, so keep checking here for official images of it in the future.

Actually, I believe the Tom Cruise TT is the latest, while the Wentworth Miller TT was released before that.

I actually bought the Wentworth TT months back while the Tom Cruise one was just recently released here and I was contemplating getting that for the different headsculpt.

Well I'm thinking of a different HT head that looked like Cruise, if the newest one is supposed to look like TC, I don't see it so that's why I didn't think the reference was to that body.

Has anyone posted similar looking pics of this new release joker next to V1 joker with BR head??

Honestly I don't see much of a difference at all between the two other then makeup application, they are both Fantastic head sculpts but imo other then the moving eyes of course and the new outfit it's not really worth getting for me, also I have absolutely No interest in Cop joker so I think this is a pass for me.

Guys, don't get your hopes up about that stand, the more I think of that image, it's totally and April Fool's joke, no way HT would put out an image of that poor quality with that sloppy looking text.

We haven't seen the stand yet, so keep checking here for official images of it in the future.

Why would it be an april fool's joke if it was listed in the official specs for the figure? And design-wise, it'd be an ultra lame april fool's joke. HT: "har har we totally had them with our fake display stand, because we know everyone cares about plastic display stands".

Back